Chapter 7

hey guys sorry im taking so long to update but my computer crashed again so i kinda rush cause i did this at school.

hopefully chapter 9 will be up soon! love yall!

Chapter 7

Harry's POV

The sudden noise from my alam woke me. I turned over in my bed to stop the annoying coming from my phone. I slowly got up, yawned, and stretched, remembering the reason for getting up so early. I smiled at teh thought of seeing Niall today. I quickly got out of my room, my whole body was just filled with excitement. I ran down the hall to Louis's room, making my way in, not even bothering to knock, running up to his bed and started to shake him, "Louis!! Get up! We're going to see Niall at the hospital! Get up! Get up!"

Louis's eyes opened wide in shock, "Ahh! I'm up, I'm up Hazza!" he chuckled and started to get up. I smiled at him, "Good, now hurry up and get ready." I made my way out of our flat to the other boys to get them up.

The car ride to the hospital was really nerve racking. i couldnt sit still, I kept thinking what Niall was going ot say to me. Would he still be upset? Would he let me apologize?

Once we got to the hospital, i tried to stay calm. I had to erge to bult to the elevator quickly and run straight to Niall's room. Liam noticed I was a bit nervous and he put his arm around my shoulder, I gave him a thankful smile. We got out of the elevator and headed to room 214. I took a deep breath before Zayn opened the door. He was sitting up just clicking through the channels on the tv that hung across the room with a blank stare. But when he saw us walk through the door I noticed his eyes light up which caused to smile knowing he's happy to see us.

Niall's POV

I was just sitting the hospital bed, tring to find something intresting on tv. I was so bored and I had a huge headache. But then i heard the door open and I saw the boys walk in, I instintly became happy. A huge smile started to form on my face and I was about to say something but was cut off with the sudden boy hugging me really tightly. I laughed and hugged him back, "Haha, aww, I've missed you too, Zayn."

Zayn then releases me from his hug and smiles down at me.  Liam comes up next, a little more cautious than Zayn, and gives me another tight hug, “Nialler, you made me so worried! Please don’t do that again.” He said into my neck and laughing. “Sorry Liam, I promise I won’t do it again.” I reassured him while we pulled away from the hug. I smiled as waited for the next boy to hug me, which was Louis. He practically jumped on top of me when he came over which made me laugh. “Niall! We thought we lost you!” He joked crying hysterically. “Well, I fine. And I’m sorry made you guys worry.” I said to them all while Louis released me from his hug. I turn to face Harry, I noticed he hasn’t said anything the whole time he was in the room. He was just staring down at the floor avoiding eye contact with me. “Hey, uhm, guys can you leave me and Harry alone for a sec?” His shot up from the sound of his name and looked worried. “Yeah, sure, we’ll just be outside.” Liam said while gesturing the other lads out of the room. I watched them leave the room and once the door shut my gaze fell on Harry and he was looking at me still looking worried.

He was the first to break the few seconds of silence, “Niall, I’m so so so sorry! Please forgive me, that girl meant nothin-“

“Harry, it’s okay, I believe you.” I cut him off and gave him smile to know that I meant what I just said.

 “You do?” He asked still not fully believing me.

“Yes. Come here.” I said, gesturing to the seat that was next to my bed. He walked over not leaving my gaze. He sat down and I held out my hand and he took without hesitation. I started to rub my thumb on his hand, “Harry, I heard everything you said to me last night.” I smiled at him, remembering every word he said to me when he thought I was sound asleep. What he said to me was perfect and I couldn’t wait to tell him I feel the same way, that I’m in love with him too.