Hidden Feelings- (One Direction Narry fanfic)

This is my first time writing a fanfic so please tell what yall think and maybe I'll write a chapter 2! :) Thanks!

Chapter 1

Nialls Pov.

I sit quietly trying not to make my frustrations obvious to the others. I dig my nails into the arm of the couch trying to focus on what’s on TV. But how can I focus when there’s a gorgeous human being, with silky curls, and the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen sitting a few inches away from me. From the very first moment I met him all I wanted to do was to be with him but I know that’s completely impossible because he is my band mate and one of my best mates. Plus, he’s straight and he would never fall for me.

Louis’s laughter brought me back to reality, I’m guessing something funny just happened on the show that was on.

“Is anybody else hungry? Come on lads lets go get something to eat!” Liam asked while getting up from the couch and shutting off the TV.

“Yeah! Come on Harry!” Louis said while wrapping his arm around Harry’s shoulder. I felt the jealousy starting to form.  “I’m good, I’ll just stay here.” Hearing Harry’s deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

“How about you Niall?” Liam asked at the same time he picked up his car keys from the table.

“I don’t feel like going out, just bring me back something.” The two boys said okay and were out the door.

Then it was just me and Harry in the room surrounded by silence. I couldn’t help myself and I had to sneak a peek at him. His flawless profile and luscious curls that fell just above his eyes caused butterflies to stir up in my stomach and my cheeks to heat up. I bite down on my lip while staring at his perfect pink lips wanting to close the gap between us and merge our two bodies together. He was perfect in every way and my heart ached knowing that we will never be together.

Suddenly Harry turns and his green eyes that I love so much are staring straight at me. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and I quickly look away from his gaze.

Harrys Pov.

As the two boys headed out the door I felt excited and nervous because I would be alone with the perfect blonde boy sitting next to me. I loved everything about him, his laugh, the way his beautiful blue eyes would light up when he smiled, how he’s always so carefree… honestly I can go on forever. I’m scared to reveal my feelings for him and be rejected right away. I know he’ll never love me the way that I love him.

I turn my head to look at him and realize that he’s already looking at me. We gaze at each other for just a few seconds until he looks away but those few seconds were enough to make me feel safe and warm. 

“So, where’s Zayn?” Niall whispered while staring at the floor, obviously trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“Uh, he’s asleep in his room.” I replied, looking right at him hoping that he would just look at me.

I heard him mumble something but I couldn’t quite make it out so I moved closer to him and ask him to repeat what he said.

He turns to look at me with those blue eyes that always make me weak, “I said..do you wanna..watch TV?”

We sit there just staring into each other’s eyes for what seemed like a few minutes. I looked at every inch of his face from his dyed blonde hair that was hanging in front of his forehead, to his pink cheeks, to his perfect soft lips. I felt myself leaning in towards him, not being able to control my movements. But I could swear that he was leaning in too. He places one of his hands on my cheek pulling me in closer and put my hand on his chest to feel his fast beating heart. Our faces nearly touching, I could feel his warm breath hitting against my lips, my mouth becoming dry wanting for our lips to meet just wanting to close the small gap between us. But we heard the door slam open and quickly moved away from each other. I was now sitting on the other side of the couch where I sat before trying to hide my embarrassment.  

“We’re back! And we brought food!” Liam holding two bags and standing right in front of his. Louis came in a few seconds later standing next to the tall boy.

“Why are you’re guys faces so red? What happened?” Louis raised an eyebrow and smirk starting to form which just caused my face to turn even redder.

“Nothing happened. So which one’s mine?” Niall said while getting up and holding out his hand for one of the bags that Liam was holding.

I knew he would deny what had just happened between us, I felt sad. I got up and headed to my room, shutting the door and just burying my head into my pillow as the tears started to flow out.