Chapter 6

Okay so here it is the next chapter. I don't really know I feel about it but oh well.

Hope you guys like at least. Love yall. :)

Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Once the ambulance came all the parmedics crowed around Niall and pushed me aside. "Patient isn't responding, hurry get him up on the gurney!" I sat there, arms clutched around my stomach, crying. The pain was too horrible to handle, I didn't want to think of losing Niall. Louis, Zayn, and Liam came running down the stairs after hearing the news from some security guard at the club. "Harry, what happened?!" Louis made it to the ground first, meeting me at my level and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Niall..I tried to stop him..but I couldn't..he fell...there was blood!" I choked out between sobs then after, gasping for air. Louis then wrapped his other arm around me, giving me a tight hug. "Shh, everything's going to be okay." Louis said while moving his hand in circular motions on my back to try to sooth me. I then felt a hand on my head, "Louis's right, you have to be strong for Niall."I head Zayn next to me then I felt a hand on my knee, "We're here for you and I'm sure Niall's going to be fine." Liam was next in trying to comfort me but I wasn't going to fine until I see Niall and his smiling face.

We sat there, hearing the sirens pull away into the streets. After awhile of silence the boys stood up but I stayed with my knees clutched to my chest still slightly crying. I couldn't move, there was too much pain to bear. I heard Louis sigh and kneeled in front of me, "Harry, come on, we have to go, we have to see if Niall is alright." I took a deep breath, he was right, I desperately wanted to see Niall and I stood up. We walked out the club and headed to Liam's car, Liam taking the driver's seat, Zayn in the passenger seat, and me and Louis in the back. We all rode to the hospital in silence. I couldn't stop shaking, I was too nervous, I was just hoping that he's okay.

When we finally made it to the hospital, we all jumped out of the car and bolted to the entrance. We ran to the reception's desk, "Which room is Niall Horan in? We're his band mates!" I frantically asked her, waiting impatiently for her response. "Uhh, he's in room 214, on the second floor." She glanced from her computer, giving us a worried look. "Thank you." I quickly replied back and we all ran for the elevator. We waited for the elevator doors to open and when they finally did we ran in. We came to the second floor and went on a search for room 214. We passed room 213 and almost ran into a doctor that was coming out of Niall's room.

"Woah, are you four Niall's band mates?" She gave us a warm smile. She was a tall woman, with long black curly hair, pale skin and blue/gray eyes.

We all nodded and said yes at the same time. "Niall is fine. When they brought him here he was starting to respond. He has a little concussion and a few stitches, he's resting now. You can go in if you to see him." Liam said thank you to her, but all I was focus on was seeing Niall and knowing he's okay.

We walked into his room; it was a typical hospital room, with a couple a chairs, a sink, and of course a bed which Niall was laying in. He was connected to all this wires that frightened me a bit. We walked around his bed and stared at him for awhile. "I'm so happy he's okay." Zayn was the first to break the silence. Louis chuckled and agreed with Zayn, "Yeah. You gave us all a scare." He looked down at Niall. Liam smiled down at Niall, "You sure did, please don't ever do that again. Now we know he's okay we all should go home and get some rest. We'll come tomorrow morning to see him." The lads all agreed and headed to the door. "Can you wait for me, I just want some alone time with him." I asked, not letting my eyes leave Niall. "Sure, we'll wait for you outside." Liam replied leaving me and Niall alone in the room.

I grabbed one of the chairs and set it next to the bed. I watched Niall's chest move up and down, he looked peaceful. I reached out my hand to cover his, I felt a tear roll down my check. I was just so happy to know he was okay. "Niall, I hope you forgive me for what happened tonight." I started to apologize; I wanted to give him a proper one that he deserves. "That girl, she meant nothing. She forcefully kissed me and I hated all of it. You should know that's never going to happen again because I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to see you cry like that ever again. I rather see you smile and I want to be the reason for your smile. Niall, you mean so much to me, you should know that. Ever since we met on the X-Factor, I've had feelings for you. During the beginning I didn't want to believe it but once I let it be, my feelings for you only grew more each day." I smiled at all the memories that we're playing in my head. "I love how your face always lights up when you see food or just the mention of it alone. I love how you can be so calm one moment and then jolt with excitement. I love how you laugh at everything and your laugh is amazing, just hearing it brings a smile to my face. I love it when I feel your arms around me, it makes me feel safe and warm. When you look at me with your crystal blue eyes, it sends my heart racing and causes butterflies in my stomach. When you kiss me it feels like it sends electricity through my body and makes me feel like a giddy school girl. You're funny, sweet, caring, and just all around amazing. I know it's difficult right now, with management and all, but soon we'll be able to go out in public and I'll be able to say 'Niall is my boyfriend, he's mine.'" I laugh a little at the thought and sigh. "Niall, I love you. I'm in love with you." I smile at admitting my love for him. I get out the chair and place my hand on his cheek, moving my thumb to feel the warmness that is emitting from it. I lean down and place a kiss on his cheek, "See tomorrow, Niall, I love you." I smile down at him before leaving the room. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come.