Chapter 5

Computer is back and working! Sorry for it taking so long but here it is, the new chapter!

Hope you guys like it, love yall! :D

Chapter 5

Niall’s POV

We were in the van on our way back home after having the meeting with management. I found myself sleeping on the ride back and all I could think about was what the women told me and Harry. I was finally with him after two years of hiding my feelings for him and now we can’t even be together. We were in the public eye quite a lot so we could be caught at any moment of any day. But it isn’t fair, I want to be with Harry, if he’s away from me for even a second I feel empty inside. What were we going to do?

I felt the van come to a stop. There was a weight around my shoulder and hand on my head, running its fingers through my hair. I suddenly heard Harry’s voice in a soft whisper and felt his warm breath hit my ear, “Niall we’re home, it’s time to get up.”I blinked my eyes open and noticed I’ve fallen asleep on Harry’s shoulder. I looked up to see his emerald eyes gazing down at me and I couldn’t help but smile. He started to lean down and gave a sweet and passionate kiss. Once we pulled apart he opened the door and got out. He held up one of his hands out towards me and I took it, intertwining our fingers. We started walking toward his flat and he suddenly let go, I started to pout and my hand felt cold. Then I remembered that we couldn’t risk being seen.

I followed Harry to his flat, knowing once we’re inside we can be together with the privacy of no one seeing us.  I made my way inside, followed by Harry shutting the door. I sat down on the sofa, tilted my head back, lifted my hands to my face and let out groan in frustration. Harry came and sat next to me and I could feel him staring at me. He placed his hand on my knee trying to sooth me. I picked my head up so now I was looking at him.

“Niall, I know it’s going to be hard but we’ll find a way to make it work. And it’s not gonna be like this forever, once they figure out some things we will be able to be seen together.” Harry was trying to reassure me and gave a sympathetic smile.

“I know but who knows how long that’ll take. I want to seen with you now, be able to take you out on dates and hold hands in public and kiss you, not caring who sees.” My voice sounding a little louder than I wanted and I could feel my eyes starting to well up. Harry notices it and wrapped his arms around me bringing me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist as a few tears started to roll down my cheek.

“Trust me, I want the same thing. But for now we’ll have to stay like this and that’s enough for me.” Harry’s voice was low, placing a kiss on top of my head, I wrap my arms tighter around his waist.

“You’re right, being with you is all that matters.” I closed my eyes, inhaling the sweet smell of him and drifting off.

*the next day*

We were to have an interview at the local radio station today. Once we got there we sat in chairs facing a camera and there was another seat for the radio host. We all sat down with Liam closest to the host, then Zayn, me, Louis, and Harry at the end. For a few minutes she went through some of the typical questions.

“So boys, it’s great to be back home isn’t it? After a few months in America promoting your album and doing sold out concerts. How was it over there? Did you have a great time?”  Cassandra, the host, asked us with a huge white smile.

“Yeah, it was great, a really great experience but we’re all just happy to be back home and relax a little.” Zayn speaking into the microphone.