Chapter 2

Thanks so much guys for reading my story and thanks for the comments too :)

Well this chapter isnt so great but trust me the next chapter is gonna be awesome!

Okay, so tell want you think? Love you guys. :D

Chapter 2

Nialls Pov

The sun shining through my window wakes me up; I turn over in my bed and squint at my phone to see what time it is. 9:15 am, I groan at how early it is. Suddenly the memory of yesterday comes flooding back to my mind, how Harry’s brown little curls, emerald eyes and perfect lips where right in front of me. We were so close to kissing until Liam and Louis interrupted us.

He was leaning in, right? What does this mean? Does Harry have feelings for me? I sat up in bed running my hands through my hair with so many questions going through my mind.

There was a knock at my door. “Hey Nialler it’s time to get up,” Liam looking worried as he walked through my door. “Oh, you’re already up, good. Can you help me get the rest of the lads up we gotta be at the signing in a hour.”   

I wasn’t in the mood to go to the singing today but I got at of bed, dragged my feet across the carpeted floor and headed to Zayn’s room.  I opened his door quietly and made my way to his bed. “Zayn, get up man, we gotta get ready.” I shook him but he stayed sleeping. Zayn was always the hardest to get up. I shook him again, a little harder this time, “Zayn get up!”

“Ugh, I’m up!” He groaned pulling off the coves and slowly got of bed. He put his arm around my shoulder learning on me. He looked straight into my eyes, “Man, I don’t wanna go.” Zayn had really nice eyes but no ones can ever compare to Harry’s.

“I know but we gotta.” I said while leaving him to get ready.

*hour later*

We were all in the van ready to leave, well we were waiting on Louis and Harry to get out of their flat, they sure were taking a long time. Once they got to the van Louis went to the back to sit with Zayn and since Liam was in the passenger seat the only spot left was next to me. Harry got in, closing the door behind him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white convers, and his white v-neck that drove me absolutely crazy.

For a second our hands touched which sent shivers through my body. I watched him stare out the window watching the cars pass by. He’s so beautiful, I love him so much but he’ll never understand or return my feelings. That thought put a frown on face and I knew I had to be happy for our fans so had to put on a fake smile which was so hard.

Harrys Pov

We finally made it to the signing and there must have been thousands of screaming fans. We were all sitting at a long table with Louis at the left end, then me, Liam next to me, followed by Zayn then Niall. Throughout the whole signing I would get quick glances at Niall. Him weaving to fans, giving them high fives, and hugs which made me jealous that someone else is feeling his touch besides me.

Niall’s smile was one the beautiful things about him that I loved, it was just so natural and breath taking. But the smile he was wearing didn’t seem right, I could see sadness in his eyes and I didn’t like that. After the signing we all headed back to the van but I pulled Niall aside to see what was wrong with him.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into an open room, he had a shocked face. I looked at him still seeing sadness in his eyes. “Niall, what’s wrong? Him seem upset, do you want to talk about something?”

“No, nothing’s wrong.” He whispered looking away from and staring at the floor.

I placed my hand on his warm cheek, picking up his head and forcing him to look at me, “Niall something’s wrong, you can talk to me I’ll understand, we’re best friends.”

I can see tears starting form in his eyes; his light carefree blue eyes were now dull and lifeless. He pushed my arm away and stepped back, “No, you’ll never understand, you’ll never get it!”

I was shocked that he said that, I stepped forward holding out my hand towards him.”Niall, please, we have to talk.”

“We don’t have to talk about anything!” Tears started to steam down his face as he pushed passed me heading out the door; I stood there frozen, watching the blonde boy walk out.