Interview with @TaffyShadow

1. What's your name?

My name may or may not be Amelia, but that's what you can call me. Taffy's okay, too.

2. Why did you start writing and when?

That's a good, good question. I started legitimately writing books when I was nine, but I guess I've always been a writer. When I was four, I was a pretty lonely kid and spent most of my time in my own world (by choice, mind you), making up creatures and settings and stories. I wrote in journals when I was in kindergarten as a part of advanced learning. But Wattpad is where I really put effort into it. I can never explain exactly why I right. I guess it's always been a way for me to escape into the fantasies that will never come true.

3. Which books are you currently writing?

I have a bad habit of writing multiple books at the same time. Mainly right now I'm focusing on my story Phantom, and in my spare time the short story Listen To Me, Darling. I also have a collection of poetry and shorts called The Box In The Corner that I am required to do for school and just in my spare time. Wishes and Forever Ending are on hold for now.

4. Are you famous, unnoticed, old or new.

I'm fairly unnoticed. My most popular book has 400> views. But I guess that's pretty good seeing that I've only been on Wattpad since the very end of January.

5. What's your favourite author?

My favourite published author is Catherynne Valente. She's amazing. On Wattpad, I'm a huge fan of @Kaniahlies and my bestie @StormHeart25.

6. What's your favourite story?

I love @Kaniahlie's December 12th, and @StormHeart25's the Nameless. The Fairyland series by Catherynne Valente is to die for.

7. Why did you want to be interviewed?

I guess I've always fantasied about being interviewed and wanted to carry it out.

8. How old are you?

I am twelve years old, but I feel a completely different age in my messed up brain.

9. Favourite colour.

Red. Coral Red.

10. Favourite Song?

I'm obsessed with Swingin' Party and Buzzcut Season, both by Lorde, and I adore Of Monsters And Men's The Sinking Man, Dirty Paws and Lakehouse. I love my indie and alternative.

11. Favourire book outside of Wattpad?

The Fairyland series by Catherynne Valente is to die for.

12. Do you live in America or somewhere.

I live in Canada. But moving to Austen, Cali or Seattle is under consideration.

13. Haha, single? Taken? Mentally dating about 500 celebrities?

Let's just say I have another bad habit of falling for my own book characters.

14. Favourite movie?

LOTR. I also am a fan of Catching Fire, and The Winter Soldier.

15. Favourite show?

Tricky. I love the Big Band Theory and Once Upon a Time.

16. Genres? Topics?

Give me a pile of sci-fi and I'm in heaven.

17. Anything else?

Who's that behind you with the knife? (Just kidding.)

18. What inspired you to write?

Making an influence on people, changing the way they think and inspiring others is my life long desire.

19. Any advice?

Be ruthless. Write your feelings. Don't let 'em get to you.

20. Do you wish do be published?

Yeah, if I could actually finish my books.