Interview with @Grand_Canyon

1. What's your name?

On Wattpad I call myself Zaia. You can decide whether you believe that that's my real name. (:

2. When did you start writing and when?

I started writing when I was younger because my parents wanted me to do creative stuff, and I kept doing it because I like having power over people's lives. (muahaha...)

3. Which books are you currently writing?

To Live Without. This is actually a true story, most of which has happened to me. Obviously, I'm taking a little creative license, especially with names and such.

4. Are you famous, unnoticed, old, or new?

Unnoticed and relatively new. d:

5. Who's your favorite author (up to five if you'd like)?

Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare, Tamora Pierce, Christopher Paolini, and Rob_Thier.

6. What's your favorite story?

I'd have to say "The Robber Knight" by Rob_Thier and the Weeping Willow High School series by zaarsenist.

7. Why did you want to be interviewed?

To get out and about more. More people hearing about me is never a bad thing, right? (;

8. How old are you?

17 going on forever.

9. Favorite color?

Green! (:

10. Favorite song?

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel.

11. Favorite book outside of Wattpad?

This one is hard... d: "David Copperfield" by Dickens, "The Once and Future King" by T.H. White, the Chronicles of Narnia, the Song of the Lioness quartet by Tamora Pierce, the Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini, "Richard III" by Shakespeare, Mary Stewart's Merlin trilogy, "Dune" by Frank Herbert, and so many more!

12. Do you live in America or somewhere else?

I live in the good old U.S. of A.

13. Ha, ha, single? Taken? Mentally dating 500 celebrities?

How about 1000? Just kidding, I'm single. d:

14. Favorite movie?

Anything by Christopher Guest, "Titanic," "Gone with the Wind," "Star Trek: The Voyage Home," and the original Wallace and Grommitt shorts.

15. Favorite show?

Family Tree. It ran for one season on HBO and is not coming back for a second season. ): And the original Star Trek series, as well as all of the movies, including the recent ones!

16. Genres? Topics?

Fantasy, romance, adventure, sci-fi. Anything written well and non-cliche.

17. Anything else?

I also write music, mostly classical. (: And I'm homeschooled.

18. What inspired you to write?

All the other amazing writers on this site and in the world! 19. Any advice? Check out the guides by Tamaradw and Edgar_Malboeuf. They're super amazing! I suck at advice unless it's specific. d:

20. Do you wish to be published?

I don't know, I just write for fun haha. (: