Depressing Happenings: part22

-2 days later-

Ducky and Gibbs tried to bring Ziva's fiancée before the court. They had find out his name which is: Raday Pazy

The appointment before court is in 2days.

Ziva sat on the couch waiting for Tony to come home from work. She heard the door opened and looked up. She saw Tony coming and he was hiding something behind his back. He came to her and kissed her.

"Hey, sweet cheeks."

"Hey, what are you hiding behind your back?", she asked smiling. Tony took his hand for and in his hand he held a big bouquet of roses. Ziva held her hand before her mouth and was speechless. Tears started rolling down her cheek. Tony smiled as he saw her reaction.

"One rose for every scar on your body.", he explained her. Ziva looked in his eyes, then she started crying for real.

"What is?", Tony asked her as she started crying.

"It's one more. I, I cut as you were in New York.", she confessed him and cried heavily. Tony was shocked and left what made Ziva even more cry. She sat on the couch and cried into the bouquet of roses. Gibbs came up from his basement and saw Ziva crying. He went to her, sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"Tell me, Ziva.", he said and she started to explain.

"-I told him I, I cut as he was in New York and then he left.", she cried. Gibbs held her and she rested her head on his shoulder. After 20minutes Tony came back in the living room and Gibbs looked mad at him, but left, so they were alone. Tony sat next to her and held her in his arms. She didn't notice him, she just cried. Then he gave her another rose and held it in front of her face, so she could see it. As she saw the rose, she looked up at Tony.

"To, To, Tony.", she cried. He put the rose he bought in the middle of the bouquet and held her face in his hands.

"Tony, I thought you were gone.", she stammered.

"I would never let you alone.", he told her and wiped her tears with his thumbs away. Ziva smiled and stopped crying. He kissed her passionately. Gibbs came in with a big case for all the roses. They put it in and put the vase on the living room table. Gibbs went back in his basement. Tony laid on the couch and Ziva laid on top of him. Her head rested on his chest and her hand next to him. He held her in his arms and kissed her. They laid there for about 2hours.

"You want to show me the last cut?", he asked her carefully. She sat up and lifted her shirt up. Carefully Tony took the bandage away and looked at the cut.

"Ziva, that is deep.", he said shocked and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Stop. Don't cry, sweet cheeks.", Tony calmed her down. He put the bandage back on the cut and put her shirt down. Then they laid back down and Ziva fell asleep on Tony.

Happy Easter for all them who celebrate it. I don't, but I hope you have a great day. -Svenja