Depressing Happenings: part3

-5days later-

Tony arrived at the hospital. He came every day the last days to stay with Ziva. Today he came the last time. He was there to bring Ziva home. She could leave. He went to her room.

"Hey, ready to leave?", he cheered.

"Yes, finally.", she answered. She hates to be in hospitals. Then came the doctor in.

"Ms. David I just want to check your vital signs a last time and then you can leave.",he explained and she nodded. He checked her and all was okay. She's an intravenous line in her arn. She had to take it with her. Tony took her bags and slowly they went to the park lot. She hobbled because she couldn't tax her leg. Tony helped her in the car and they drove to his appartment. He took a few days off from work so he could stay with Ziva. Gibbs and the rest of his team tried to save the case. It's okay that Tony took a few days off because their new team member Ellie Bishop came back from her vacation as she heard what happened to Ziva. She did´t know Ziva personally. She just heard a lot about her and she knew that she was in the team before her. They arrived at Tony's apartment and went in. He helped her to manage the stairs. After 5stairs she gave up.

"Tony, please, I can't, it hurts." he picked her up carried her in the living room. He laid her on the couch.

"What do you want to do today?", he asked her.

"Not much. I'm sorry, Tony. I'm tired."

"It's okay. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"I'm thirsty. Can I have a glass water." Tony brought her a glass water and sat down next to her on the couch. He wrapped his arms around her and soon she fell asleep. After 2hours she woke up again. Tony looked at her.

"Hey, you feel better?"

"Yes, I do. How long have I slept?"

"Mhhh. Around 2hours.", he asnwered after he looked at the clock.

"I go and take a shower." Slowly she stood up and went to the restroom. First she went on the toilet and then she undressed her clothes. She went in the shower and took the water on. She sobbed as she took the shower. The water hurts on her wounds and bruises. As fast as she could she came out. She wrapped a towel around her and sat down on the bath tub. She dried her body off and dressed her underpants and sweatpants on. Then she saw the scars on her stomach. All the memories from Somalia came to her mind. She put her hands on her stomach.

"Saleem", she mumled to herself. Saleem, Saleem Ulman the man she has all the scars from. He raped and beaten her for 3months a few years ago. She has a lot of nightmares about him. All about how he raped her. It was the most worst time in her life and it still hauntes her in her dreams. She looked around the bathroom, searching for a razor blade. She couldn´t find one.

"Ziva, are you okay?", Tony asked her.

"Yes, I come in a bit." She took a deep breath and dressed a sweater on. She stood up and went back in the living room. She sat on the couch and watched TV with Tony.