Depressing Happenings: part14

"Tony? Why am I always dreaming about Somalia?", she asked. He put his hand on her cheek and petted her cheek with his thumb.

"I don't know, Zi. What happened there?", he questioned.

"Nothing", she said quickly and looked away.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to tell me.", he tried to calm her down.

"I want to tell you. I really do, but I can't." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey, come here.", he hugged her and she leaned her head against his shoulder and cried. He petted her back.

"Shhh. I'm here. Everything is going to be okay.", he replied a few times. She looked in his eyes. She put his hands around his neck and came closer. Then they kissed.

"I, I love you", Ziva whispered and Tony smiled.

"I love you, too. Your my everything.", he replied. Both smiled.

"I want to help you as good as I can. I'm here for you, always. Just tell me what you need, Zi.", Tony said sensitively. Her head rested on his chest and her hand leaned against it. She looked up in his green, kind eyes.

"I need another kiss.", she said and both began to smiled. Tony kissed her passionately. After awhile they pulled apart for air. Ziva had a big smile on her mouth. It wasn't just a forced smile, it was a real smile. A smile which came from her heart. Tony noticed it, kissed her forehead and petted her back.

Then came Gibbs in.

"Lets go home.", Gibbs said. They drove home. Ziva went in the living room, laid down on the couch with a book. Tony went in the kitchen to cook dinner and Gibbs went down in his basement. Gibbs looked up as he heard someone coming down the steps. He saw a crying Ziva. He put the saw away and went to her.

"Gi-i-ibbs.", she cried. She sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall. Gibbs sighed and sat next to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Ziva, what is?"

"So-Somalia.", she said quietly. Gibbs looked at her.

"Your nightmares?", he asked and she nodded.

"Tony, he, he wants to, to help me, but I, I can't tell him.", she stuttered.

"You don't have to tell him."

"I know, but, but I want. I just don't know how.", Ziva cried and Gibbs rubbed her back.

"Take as much time as you need. I'm sure Tony will understand."

"Sure he will, but I won't. Almost 5years ago and I can't even talk about it. I just have nightmares almost every night. Gibbs, I don't want that anymore. I can't do that anymore." She stood up and was about to go up, but Gibbs stopped her.

"Stay here! I know what you want to do.", Gibbs said worried. She looked at him.

"Gibbs, I can't. You don't know how it is to go through this hell every night.", she yelled. Gibbs went to her and hold her. She sobbed.

"You have to let me go.", she cried into his shoulder.

"Not a second time. I don't let you go, Ziva. How can you expect that?"

"Because I'm broken, Gibbs. I can't. It's a horror every night."

"We will help you, Ziva. But don't say something like that again." He held her till she stopped crying and Tony yelled after then because the food is ready. Ziva wipe her tears away and they went up. Sitting on the table Tony looked asking at Gibbs as he saw Ziva's swollen and red eyes from crying. Gibbs just looked at him with a don't-ask look. And so Tony didn't asked. After they ate, Gibbs cleaned up the table and Tony and Ziva went up. Ziva changed clothes and laid with a book on the bed. The only problem is that she couldn't concentrate. She thought about Somalia. How she can tell Tony what exactly happened there and what his reaction would be. Tony laid next to her on the bed and starred at the ceiling. He wants to know what happened in Somalia. He wants to help his Ziva and he want stopping her nightmares. After 1hour they fell both asleep.

Hope you like this part. It isn't so long because there's a crime-show marathon on TV but I wanted to update today. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think about it. -Svenja