Depressing Happenings: part5

Ziva slept. The light was still turned on, but she slept. A few hours later Tony made breakfast. He made pancakes with syrup and coffee. He brought the breakfast to Ziva and put it on the night stand. He shook her gently to wake her up. She sat up like a shot and looked around the room. Then she saw Tony and calmed down.

"Morning, I've made breakfast for you.", he pointed on the night stand.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry, Tony.", she declined with thanks.

"You have to eat, Ziva. You haven't eat since you came in the hospital."

"But I'm not hungry, Tony, I don't need something."

"You must eat!", he said and left the room.

"I, I can't.", she said after he left the room. She looked at the food. The smell bothered her. She looked away, fell down on the bed and her eyes closed. After 30minutes Tony came in to look if she ate something. He saw her lying on the bed and went to her. He shook her to wake her up but it didn't worked. He checked her pulse. She has low pulse. He called an ambulance and after 10minutes the ambulance arrived. The paramedics came in the bedroom and checked Ziva. She got an intravenous line and an oxygen mask. After 10more minutes she opened her eyes. 2paramedics brought her in the ambulance and another asked Tony what happened. He told what happened and drove with them to the hospital.

At the hospital they brought Ziva in a room. She had still an oxygen mask, two intravenous lines and got tube-fed. She woke up and looked at Tony who sat next to her.

"Hey.", he said as she looked at him.

"What happened?", she asked confused.

"You didn't ate and passed out.", he answered her. She looked at the tubes around her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, Tony."

"And now the truth, Ziva!", he told her and she sighed.

"I, I'm weak and I'm tired.", she told him and he nodded. He grabbed her hand.

"Try to sleep a bit and I'm back in an hour, okay?", he suggests and she agreed, so he left. He drove to the Navy Yard and went in the bullpen. There wasn't someone except Ellie.

"Tony? I thought you took a few days off?"

"Yes, I'm just here to talk to Gibbs."

"Oh okay, he is in the autopsy."

"Thank you." he took the elevator to the autopsy and went out.

"Boss, we need to talk."

"DiNozzo? What are you doing here?"

"Ziva is in the hospital again.", Tony told him and Gibbs sighed. They left the Navy Yard and drove quickly to the hospital, Ziva is in. They arrived and went to her room. There she laid in the bed and talked to a nurse. They went in.

"Gibbs.", she said amazed.

"Ziva. How are you.", he asked worried.

"I'm fine."

"Don't lie at me. You're laying in the hospital. What happened?"

"I passed out."

"Why, Ziva? What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Ziva, you know why! You refused to eat something.", Tony said angry. Gibbs sat next to her on a chair and took her hand.

"Is this true, Ziva?", Gibbs asked her, she nodded slowly and embarrassed.

"Ziva you must eat something and you need sleep."

"I can't, Gibbs."

"Why not?"

"I'm fat."

"You're not, Ziva. You weight too little.", Tony yelled at her.

"Get your ass out of her!", Gibbs yelled at Tony and Tony left. He sat down outside on a chair.

"I'm fat.", she said to Gibbs.

"You're not!", he tried to calm her down. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep a bit.", he said to her and went outside to Tony. He's talking to Ziva's doctor at the moment. He went to them.

"What does she have?!", Tony asked.

"She hasn't eaten the last years. Only if there wasn't another way.", the doctor explained. That was a shock for Tony and Gibbs.

"And now?", Gibbs asked.

"There are two ways. I'll explain them and you can choose. The first is that she comes in a psychiatry ward for the next months and the other option is that she lives with one of you. If you choose this you've to look after her 24hours a day.", the doctor explained.

"You can think about that, but I need a decision the next days.", the doctor said and left in Ziva's room to check her. Tony and Gibbs sat down on chairs and talked about the options and what Tony thought about yelling at her.