46

Robyn
The next few days passed by in a breeze, Chris Told me a lot about himself and his past.. how he used to be, how he grew up. How Virginia was, how his family was, his love for so many different things. He told me about his future goals and how he aspires to change himself for the better. I got to know him, and understand him as a person.

For once, I think I can say.

I know chris.

One thing I couldn't get over was his bright smile as he spoke. I got lost in his words every time he would talk.. he was so beautiful. It was like a drug.. I was addicted.

He is glowing, happy, vibrant.. he is like a whole new person.

Here we sat, in our usual spot on top of the hill. I laid my head on his shoulders as he couldn't stop being goofy and cracking jokes.

If this is who chris really is.

I never want to leave him.

Chris: "rob, where do you see Us after I get out of there"

Me: "what do you mean?"

Chris: "are we.. you know.. still going to be.. close?"

Me: "of course chris. You think I'd just Up and do all this then leave you? Boy.. but why do you ask"

Chris: "oh.. it's nothing"

Me: "you sure?"

Chris: "Yeah ma, its fine"

I lifted up my head and stared him in the eyes, he surprisingly didn't look away.  It was like we were in a trance, as our faces inched closer and closer. Stopping at where our lips were barely brushing over each other.

I liked him.

He knew that.

He liked me.

I knew that.

So what's the stalling about?

Chris: *brushes tongue against lips* "I would've missed you baby.."

Me: "ditto."

Chris: *quickly snaps neck to look straight ahead, causing me to almost fall on him* "BUTTT... we can't do this now.. not yet Of course, we can wait Right? to do it the right way? "

Me: "whatever, I hate you"

Chris: "now you don't mean that."

Me: "you don't know what I mean and don't mean"

Chris: "sure I don't."

Me: "boy whatever.. anyways, are you nervous for tomorrow?"

Chris: "court? Nah. I mean.. nah..  I got this. Just as long as you are there with me. I can take over DA WHOLE WIDE WORLD"

Chris was really adorable, just the way he acted and spoke.. how could anyone play him the way she Did. For a dude that went through so much, he is now pretty positive.

Just like that, the day flew by. Next thing you knew it, it was Thursday morning and I was picking up Chris from hell.. but the Christopher that walked out was a whole new man.

White blazer, black shirt, black tie, black pants, black shoes and gold rimmed glasses.