3

Justin took us all to the dining hall to eat and take our meds. I sat alone as usual.. I didn't eat.. Nor did I take my meds. As usual.  Justin came and sat down next to me. I still looked down.

Justin: "look at me Chris"

I felt my self ball up my fist... When I decided it's not worth it.

Justin: "I said look up Chris!"

I didn't even want to argue so I looked up. He seemed a little set back when he looked at my red shot eyes. I leaned back in my chair and stared at him.

Justin: "ok Chris. Let's make this easy. Just take a bite of your food and take your meds. Don't give a hard time today"

Chris: *raises eyebrows and sets em back to normal*

Justin; "listen Chris.. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. What do you want"

Justin: "ok how about a deal. You take a bite of food and take these meds  and I'll leave you alone today in your room. Except when the new nurse comes in to say hi"

I rolled my eyes at the trick. They've tried this on me before. I was the dumb one to believe it. I didn't say anything but just when I thought I wasn't going to give him a hard time. The nigga stands up.

Justin: "you force me to do this Chris"

He walks behind my chair. Grabs my mouth and forces the food and pills in me. I was about to spit it out when he puts his hand around mouth. This nigga is the first one Ima hurt when I get out of here. Making me feel like a bitch, just because I don't say shit. I swallowed it and he leaned in and whispered next time just listen and we can avoid all of this. I clenched my jaw as he walked away. I then alone again just me and my thoughts. It wasn't necessarily me not wanting to associate with these other patients, which is a reason. But it's also they think I'm crazy and don't wanna hang out with me. Which is weird because THEY are the REAL crazy ones...

Once I was forced back in my room I finally had some silence and alone time. I guess Justin felt bad. I took off
My clothes and went in the shower. Letting the cold water hit my warm body. I was traced into thoughts of my life before this. This rehab center is what they call it. That's a damn lie. It's more like a mental rehab facility. Yeah they take in people who do drugs.. But this is like an extreme rehab center. They fool you into thinking everything is sunshine and roses. Until it's just you and them. I began thinking about everything that led me here. I let my head rest against the shower wall as tears and shower water rolled down my body.

I got out and put on some boxers and socks. I leaned over into my cupboard to pick out a pair of shorts when my door swung right open, I turned around and looked. It was nurse Mary and an unfamiliar but a quit sexy face and body.

New girl: *heavy accent* "Oh sorry" *turns around and covers eyes*

I chuckled and put on my shorts. I sat down and stared at them with an amused but yet dead look. I sat with spread legs and arms folded across my chest.

Nurse: "it's ok, he doesn't Mind.. He barely ever has clothes on. And is used to changing infront of nurses"

Just then she turns around and looks at me. But she was more interested in my tatted chest....

_____________________

Hopefully this book is improving:)