40

Chris:

Girl I've been waiting up all night, sipping tryna get rid of this pain
Henney in my cup all night and it don't even matter if I take that
They can never take your mistakes back, even if I take every sip of this bottle
Ain't a damn thing can erase that, the shit you did way hard to swallow

I better take one to the head now
'Fore they get back, I'mma take two to my bed now
But you a memory, best believe I'mma lay it down
For all the bullshit that be going through my head now

It's fucked up how you played me
It's fucked Up how you played me
So you might as well just erase me gon' and erase me
She on but a nigga just can't keep on
So gon' erase me....

I sang as I wrote the lyrics and wiped a dry tear. Letting the cigarette smoke fill the air I sat back closed my eyes. Taking in one last, deep puff.. I held in the smoke, put out the cigarette, took off my shorts leaving me in just my boxers.. and transferred myself to my bed. Closing my eyes, I let the smoke escape from my lips. Watching it slowly fade to nothing, I peered my eyes over to the metal barred windows and saw the sun was up.

No sleep for me I guess

Laying there, I began to think and think and think. I was going to do something, no way in hell I'd let her get away with this. I'm not typically like this but how can you let someone completely ruin your life? Checking the time, I had realized Rob should be here soon.
Oh shit
I quickly ran up and sprayed cologne around and hopped in the shower. Walking out, she was sitting on the bed looking at the ground. I can't help to feel like I made her sad. Maybe she thinks I hate her. Thats not the case at all.. I'm mad at that b- woman. I'm just mad that rob made me see her. Sighing, I toss off my towel and put on some boxers and shorts before she could turn around. Walking up to her I gently Rest my arm around her, catching her off guard, she continued to be lost in her thought. Furrowing my eyes brows, I decided to be bold and place a light kiss on her cheek.

No response

Me: "what's wrong rob"

Rob: "huh? Oh uh.. n-nothing. Have you been smoking again?"

Looking like a deer caught in headlights I quickly shake my head no. She then kisses her teeth and pushes me off of her.

Rob: "then explain this"

She opens her palm to the cigarette butt

SHIT

Me: "oh thattttttttt.. see now I Can explain. Remember how Casper came to visit. Well he stayed the night. And well his nerves were acting up and he needed a puff puff.. without the passing though.. with his stingy ass.. N-NOT THAT I WOULD'VE TAKEN IT"

Rob: "lie again and watch how fast I smack the yellow off of your light bright Ass"

I sat there quiet as she examined my face.

Rob: "you didn't sleep last night.. and you've been crying... not to mention the smoking. Tell me what's wrong"

Me: "you first.. you don't look like you've spelt."

I say while looking her deep in her eyes.

Rob; "well for starters-"

She was interrupted by Julius barging in. Perfect

Julius: "code Red Rob we need you hurry!"

With that he was gone, and rob was standing up walking out, not before turning around and saying I'll talk to you later I promise.

Niggas just had to choose the best times to try to run away.. rolling my eyes, I toss on a shirt and shoes to go outside and sip my tea...

Rob
I had a hectic morning, I woke up from my 5 minute nap with kae in my room with a knife. I had to fight her off, and Mel had to drag her into the room... she was going to have to stay another week whether I liked it or not. Chris needs his justice and for him to do whatever it is that he wants to do.. she has to be in La right? I'm not sure how long I can live like this.. but for Chris I'll do anything. I just hope I live long enough to watch everything. Running over to the grassland.. I out of Everyone was forced to run around to try to catch patient number 17. His crazy ass has tried this one too many times. After about 40 minutes of chasing, I had gotten fed up and just tazed him to the ground. Grabbing him by his arms, I began to drag him back to the building. Only to see Chris sitting there watching with a smirk plastered on his face. I didnt understand him. He was depressed and mad two seconds ago and now he wants to smile. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when he walked up to me and offered to help take 17 back to his room. Chris was strong... I On the other hand..

Me: "y-yeah here" I say tossing the unconscious body towards him. Chris then picks him up over his head and follows me over to the white padded room. Where 17 will stay for another 2 weeks until he stops this.

Chris: "this brings back memories"

Chris said dropping the body in disgust as he looks around.

Me: "I'm sure"

I say as I was making my way out. He then gently hesitates as he grabs my wrist. Pulling me close to him to look him in his eyes. They were red, and tired. He looked dead.

Chris: "back to earlier. Tell me-"

Me: "I hope your fatass remembers there are cameras in here. Come out with me. I have to lock this before he wakes up. We can talk later. I promise."

____________________
Shitty update. I know. I just wanted to put something out there.. since it's been a while. I promise I'll try and make it more interesting. But.. QUESTIONS BY CHRIS IS OUT NOW. The video as well. Go buy steam and watch the video. It's perfect 😭👏🏽