29

Robyn
I walked back into the livingroom to Mel and Kae sitting on the couch giggling with wine in their hand. Mel poured me a glass and handed it to me as I sat down. I let them talk for a few more minutes as I sipped my wine.

Me: "so, Kae.. Tell me a little bit about yourself.. Not to repeat questions but are you dating anyone or.."

Kae: "it's all cool girl ask me anything. And nah I haven't had an actual boyfriend before."

Me: "oh is that right.."

Kae: "yeah what about you"

Me: "nah you can just say that I'm looking for the one."

Kae: "yeah I can feel you on that one. Too many fake ass men in this world"

She said as she looked at her claws and sipped her wine. I was disgusted just sitting here in the same room as her. Her attitude, her tone, her diva... I just wanted to grab her by her blonde wig and fur and through her out of my house. But I kept calm for now.
Kae: "how long have you been working at the rehab place you work"

Me: "a few months."

Kae: "oh.. Where did you say it was"

Me: *takes sip of wine* "about 30 minutes away from the San Fernando valley area "

She looked like she almost choked on her wine. We eyes widened as she coughed.
Kae: "sorry, I um.. Drank too fast"

Me: "mhm... So how did you become a model again"

Kae: "um.. My best friend is sorta a model and she helped me out"

Me: "have you lived in LA before"

Kae: "yeah I had a... Um.. I used to have an apartment"

Me : *chuckles*

Kae: *furrows eyebrows* "what!"

Me: "oh nothing.. But at the restaurant you said you didn't want a relationship because you were focusing on your career and building it up. And you said you busted your ass off styling celebrities and stuff to become a model overseas.. And now you are slowly moving here, and you said you never stayed in LA .. That you would come visit and stay with Christina every here and there"

Kae: *adjusts in her seat getting uncomfortable*

Mel: "Ima.. Um.. Go change.. Be right back"

Me: "is there a problem MRS Tran."

Kae: "so what do you want from me? You are accusing me of lying? Maybe what you heard is wrong.. Maybe your ears need to be cleaned" *looking me up and down with an attitude*

Can I tell you it took all the urge not to get up and take her head off of her 8 year old boy body.

Me: "you might wanna control your tone lil girl. I'm here to talk to you and you need to listen and tell the truth before I turn yo ass in"

Kae: "what are you talking about"

Me: "you know damn well what I'm talking about" I said raising a brow. She just sat there staring at me.

Kae: "I don't have to answer anything to you. You ain't anyone to me now if you'll excuse me I have to get home"

Me: "sit your ass down. You are intoxicated and you don't have a home you mean your friends home. We need to talk right now and you are going to tell me the 100% truth and don't you even THINK about beating around the bush because I know everything. And you should be lucky I'm holding in my urge to beat the shit out of you and dragging the fuck out of you.. But try some funny business you'll get it. "

Kae: *slowly sits down again* "wh-what a-are you t-talking about"

Kae

It was a fun night I guess until Robyn began asking me questions. Who the hell does she think she is. Does it look like I'm in an interview. And now she has the audacity to accuse me of lying. The fuck. But what does she know. She can't know Chris.. His psychotic crackhead ass is probably dead somewhere...

Robyn
I kept telling myself I wasn't going to push it and that I won't beat her so I can get her to see Chris. But if I didn't want him to see her.. She would've been dead the moment she walked through my front door I'll tell you that. Getting up, I swallowed the rest of my glass and set it down. Folding my arms behind my back I began to pace around making her more uncomfortable than she already was. It felt good. But I couldn't help but think.why. Why did Chris love her. After a silent moment I broke it out plain and simple.

Mel
Once Robyn started going off I knew that was my que to leave. I'll be sitting in my room listening to make sure I can run out when I need to. But for now I stayed back. But I knew I needed to do something so I set up a tape recorder at the door to record Kae. I knew it would probably end up coming in handy.

Robyn

Me: "tell me about your relationship with Chris"

Her eyes widened. She looked like she had seen a ghost. I saw her gulp down a lump of spit.

Me: "earth to koochie"

Kae: *stares at me* "I don't know a Chris" she says with another attitude looking at me up and down. Then looking away again.

I walked over to her and grabbed her face, squeezing it I got real close to her face.

Me: "you listen to me .. And you listen to me good mrs diva. You are fucking with the wrong girl. I'm an island girl don't you make me have to use my accent and crazy bitch ways on you"

I shook her face a little and roughly let go of her face throwing it to the side a little.

Whatever I'm not afraid of your punk ass she mumbled

WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE

She rolled her eyes and sat there looking away with anger all over her face.

Me: "ok so speak up tell me about your and chris' relationship. How much did you exactly love him ... Quote on quote"

Kae:*laughs historically* *wipes a fake tear* "girl you got me fucked up if you think I loved his psychotic ass.. HA"

I quickly walked over to her and slapped her, grabbing her by her wig, I pulled it...He ain't psychotic you spoiled ass piece of shit. Don't you dare let those words slip through your filthy mouth again. I said through gritted teeth.

Letting her go I walked back to my original standing area. She wiped a few tears off of her face.

Me:"if you never loved him why did your ugly ass stay with him for so long."

Kae: "he had money. He knew a lot of famous people he had connections and mosh important he was gullible. And I met him at a perfect time. I was his first love. Oh the poor kid. " *smirks* "but If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Chris exactly?"

Me: "you'll find our eventually.. You just answer my questions .. Don't speak out of your ass or it'll be bad for you"

...........................................:........
What do y'all think rob has up her sleeve? Do y'all think she gon confess? Or.. 👀