19

Robyn
A few hours had passed.. Chris was in his room. As usual. Everyone else was outside doing some sort of group activity. I felt bad.. What does he even do in there all day. I decided to check on him.. Making sure the coast was clear, I was quickly walked over to his room, opened the door and walked in. He was just sitting at his desk in his dark room... Seemed to be drawing.

Me: "...Chris?.."

He ignored me and continued to do what he was doing. I shook it off as he didn't hear me. So I walked behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder..

Me: "Chris.."

Chris: *holds my hand and takes it off him*

Me: *sitting down* "what's wrong?"

Chris: "this can't happen"

Me: "wa-what are you talking about. What can't happen?"

Chris: *places hand on top of mine* "robyn... This can't happen. It's toxic. Maybe not for you.. But"

Me: "Chris..."

Chris: "don't get me wrong. That kiss yesterday was one of the best I've ever had. But I'm not good for you. You need someone who will actually be good for you."

Me: "bu-"

Chris: "Robyn I think you should let Mary be my main nurse again."

Me: "Chris.."

Chris: "I'm not a good guy. I'm not. You deserve the best as they get. That's not me"

Me: "I don't want the best of the best You are the best for me.. Chris you are my best friend.. Atleast don't ruin that."

Chris; "bab- .. Robyn I think you should go. I'm sorry" *puts head down and let's go of my hand*

Me: "Chris come on" *tears up*

Chris: "I said go" *low raspy voice*.

Me: "answer one last question for me please"

Chris: "what"

Me: "what was her full name."

Chris: "why"

Me: "just tell Me"

Chris: *swallows* "Karrueche Tran" *lets a tear out*

Me: "gosh I wish I was her"

Chris: "you don't"

Me: "I do"

Chris: "YOU DONT!" *he yells standing up letting tear come out he repeats lower while sitting down* "you don't"

I let the tears flow out as I ran to the nurses bathroom. I managed to bring out my phone after wiping my face.. In my notes I wrote karrueche Tran. How do you even spell her name.. I was going to find her.. And give her a piece of my mind for what she has done to Chris.

Chris
I was writing a new song.
Baby lets get naked just so we can make sweet love all these sensations got me goin crazy for ya inside I'm top of you...

Reciting the lyrics outloud, I hear footsteps.. I immediately close the book and put it under a pile of clothes and bring out my sketchbook pretending that I've been drawing.. Little did I know it was Robyn that was going to walk in... Great. After she left.. I felt my heart drop. As if a chunk of it just walked out of the room. Which is funny, I forgot I even had a heart. Or emotions... Letting the tears flow out.. I didn't even stop em. It's been a minute since I've cried. I've never wanted to get out of this place more than I want to at this moment. I just want to get away from all these people and Robyn especially. I wanna go back to being harmless old Christopher. I wanna go ass ma in VA... I'm tired of this LA life.. I worked hard to get where I'm at.. But it's not for me. Taking in deep breaths I closed up the sketchbook and threw myself on the bed... How do I get out of here.. I've been so good for a while now.. If that doesn't let me leave what will... Frustrated, I put my hands over my head.. Realizing that if I wasn't in here id be in jail.... Ma didn't raise me like this.. She probably hates me.. That's why she doesn't visit. No one does.

________________________
Comment and vote and share please :)