Author's Note: Poisonous

Hi guys! This is me from the future (sort of. By the future I mean me after this book was done) ANYWAYS, the reason I'm inserting this in the middle of the book is to inform you all of another book that I've recently started called Poisonous: The Alpha's Triplets. I'd LOVE if you guys checked it out, and I'll leave the blurb below. Thanks a bunch for reading!!!

~Evilismytwin~

*

*

"Asherah is barren." That's what everyone believed when the Luna of the Howler Pack, Asherah Blakesley, went years with her mate, without a pregnancy.

"Kaleb is broken." That's what everyone believed when the Alpha of the Howler Pack, Kaleb Ralph, lost his mind.

As the Moon Goddess would have it, Asherah was finally blessed with a pregnancy of not just one, but three pups. However, the welcoming of the new Alpha blooded children wouldn't be one of joyous occasion.

The day these children are born is the day that the pack changes, and not a week later, war and violence find them. This war lasts years, and at the age of sixteen, all three of the Alpha's triplets find themselves facing something that they never could have imagined.

These three wolves would have to be protected by the Goddess herself just to survive, because in the Howler Pack, any and everything is poisonous.