:Chapter Two:

“Yeah, mom, I’ll be fine. Bye!” I chirped, getting out of the car and shutting it before turning around to face the school.

                Trinity Academy. Even though it was still a half hour until classes started, many students still roamed around the courtyard and inside form what I could see. They all looked to be dressed in posh, fancy clothing, making me look down at my ripped white jeans and tank top in regret. If all of these students are either wearing skirts or khakis… Should I have dressed nicer?

                Shaking off the thought, I pushed a lock of brown hair behind my ear before walking towards the school, my light blue back pack hanging off of my shoulders. People turned to look at me, probably wondering if they’ve seen me around campus before if I were just new – after all, this school did seem pretty big. I somehow made it to the admission office on my first try, spotting Harry leaning against the counter.

                When he saw me, he grinned, surprising me by wrapping me up in a hug. “Hey, Fawn. How was your weekend?”

                Note to self: Harry likes hugs. “Great, and yours?”

                “Pretty good.” Harry replied while letting me go.

                I flashed him a smile, walking over to the counter and looking at the plump middle-aged woman on the other side. “Hi, I’m new here and need my timetable. I’m Fawn Hart.”

                The woman glanced at me before rummaging through her files. “Ah, here you are Ms. Hart. I suppose Mr. Styles is going to be showing you around?”

                “Yes I am, Deloris.” Harry said cheekily, winking at her.

                Deloris rolled her eyes. “Be careful with Styles.”

                He put a hand to his chest mockingly, saying, “Deloris, I’m hurt! I thought we had something real going on between us!”

                I laughed, taking my timetable and thanking her before Harry slung an arm over my shoulders, taking the timetable right out of my hands. He examined it, his face brightening once they skimmed over a few different classes. Handing it back to me, Harry led me down the hall, most likely towards my locker.

                “Babe, guess what?” Harry asked with a cheeky grin. “We have Chemistry together.”

                I laughed at his lame line, saying, “Is that it?”

                He shook his head. “And you’re in me and Niall’s lunch. You’re also in my fitness and study period, love.”

                “Only?” I groaned, looking down at my schedule in slight annoyance. “I’m not going to know anyone in all of my other classes!”

                Harry chuckled, “Well, Niall’s in your first period.”

                I scrunched up my nose. “Global Issues.”

                “At least he has a pretty lady to keep him entertained,” He mused, not noticing the slight blush on my cheeks at the compliment. “I’m left alone to die of boredom.”

                I rolled my eyes, and he stopped in front of a long, skinny locker. Harry twisted the nob around a few times to put in the code on the top of my timetable before it opened, revealing an equally as small inside than the outside. I was surprised to find books and such already in the locker with book socks covering them, leaving me to wonder what class I had to bring them to.