My Quarterback - 18

So to start this chapter off, I just wanted to be completely honest with y'all. The only reason I'm updating right now if because one of my readers that really loves this story apparently, goes to my school. So whenever she sees me during school she always lets me know that I should update. And today she told me I should, so I was going to update in a couple days but because she wanted this chapter so bad, here you go! You know who you are!

My Quarterback - 18

Ellie Nichols

To say practice was boring would be an understatement. The boys were currently in the weight room and coach was off somewhere talking to someone about something. Meanwhile I was in Coach's office, sitting in his chair with my legs propped up onto the table and my hands folded over my chest.

It was silent in the office except for the constant hum of the computer. There wasn't anything to keep me occupied except for the games that were already downloaded onto the computer. And even those didn't keep me occupied for much longer.

I let me head roll back as my eyes closed. But just as I was about to fall asleep, two quick knocks sounded on the door and it was opened, "Coach-" The familiar voice trailed off as he stepped into the room and I opened my eyes. "You're not coach."

"What was your first clue?"

"You're a lot prettier than coach is," He smirked as he took the seat in front of me and folded his arms over his chest. "Where is coach anyway?" Asher asked me.

"Obviously not here, hasn't been all practiced."

"So then why are you in here?"

"Why so many questions?" I retorted, letting my feet fall from the desk and instead propping my elbows onto the table and resting my chin on my hands. "And why aren't you lifting weights with the rest of the boys."

"You really have been in here all practice haven't you. We were done lifting weights a while ago. Now it's conditioning. Stadiums, stadiums, and more stadiums."

"I know what you mean by conditioning Asher, I've been here long enough."

Asher stood up from his chair and walked around the desk so he was standing in front of me. He jumped up so he was now sitting on the desk and stared at me. "So I heard you and our quarterback are now a thing."

"You heard right." I told him.

"And what makes him so special?" Asher asked:

"He won't cheat on me." I threw at him, but he just stood there emotionlessly. And just when I thought he would leave it alone and change topics he smirked.

"Are you sure about that? He's our quarterback which means lots of girls here want him. What makes you so much more special than those other girls?" That one hurt, "If I would willingly cheat on you, hell Colton would do it in a moments notice."

"No he wouldn't." I told him. "Unlike you, Colton is a gentleman, I've known him forever and he's by far more of a man then you will ever be."

"That hurts sweetheart."

"Don't call me that."

Just then the door opens and in walks Colton. No coach in sight. He doesn't seem fazed to see Asher sitting before me. Colton strides until he's right beside me.

"What's going on here?" He asks his question clearly states towards Asher, so I stay quiet. "Nothing? Then get out." And without another word Asher leaves the office and shuts the door behind him.

And then just as Asher did moments before; Colton sits up on the desk but not without dragging me with him and placing me in between his legs. He kisses me once and wraps his arms around my waist.