My Quarterback - 20

Yes, you're not mistaking. THIS IS ANOTHER UPDATE. Y'all should be so proud of me right now, having two updates in two days, back to back. This is just unheard of. But I'm really anxious to get these last few chapters up and give this story it's closure.

I'm not going to lie to you, I cry just about every time I finish a book. It's not like a sobbing cry, but I'm always upset when I finish a book and I'm already starting to get that feeling. Knowing that there is only two chapters left. It's ridiculous.

But on a happier note, here is the next chapter, and I hope you all like it<3

ALSO!! Please note that the beginning of this chapter is for the more mature readers. If you find it uncomfortable at all, just skipped to when you see the asterisk and pick up there. You won't miss anything important, by skipping over the first part!

My Quarterback - 20

Ellie Nichols

Waking up the next morning, I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face. I was engaged and finally with the man of my dreams. And he definitely showed me how much he loved me last night. And just thinking of it, made my cheeks burn.

I heard a chuckle from behind me as I tightened my hold on the sheets that were hiding my naked body. "Even after last night, you're still shy." His voice was husky after just waking up and I couldn't help but shudder at the sound.

I turned my head towards Colton and hide my face in his neck. He'd laughed at me again and wrapped his arms around my waist then brought me closer to him. HIs lips landed on my neck and I immediately pushed him away. "We need to get up." I told him.

"Can't we stay in bed a little longer?" He asked me, his lips attacking my neck once again, and I had to stifle the moan that threatened to slip past my lips.

"No," I told him again, but he was stronger than me. He flipped up over so he was on top. His hands were on either side of my head and our faces were almost touching. Our breaths were intertwining and his eyes kept glancing from my eyes down to my lips.

"Just a little longer," I knew what he was trying to do, but I wouldn't let him get the upper hand. I gripped the back of his head and brought his face closer to mine, and just as his eyes closed I flipped us over so I was on top.

"You know I love you, but we can't do this right now."

"Why?" He whined, he placed his hands on my waist. Without having to say anything, he just nodded and his mouth formed an 'o'. "I know just how to fix it."

"And how's that?"

"By going again."

And without saying anything more, he flipped me over and once again showed me just what his love could do.

*

*

*

Colton and I had piled our friends into the living room, and silently plead for Colton to take the lead. I didn't know how to tell them. I didn't know what they would think or how they would react to the engagement. I didn't want them to think we were rushing it. They meant a lot to me and their opinions mattered.

But apparently Colton didn't get the hint and we stayed silent, no one saying anything.

"Are we just going to sit here not talking or is someone going to tell us what this is all about?" Mar asked, clearly annoyed at us. I had been sitting on my hands as to not give anything away by the ring on my finger.