Chapter 7

Niall held me close to him as I softly whimpered. "He wouldn't stop, Niall" I cried. "I begged him so much to leave me alone, but he wouldn't. The second time he threatened if I told on him, he would find me and I would be sorry. When Mum found out, we moved away. I was petrified of what he would do." My belly ached just thinking about it. And my heart ached when I pictured my little Zach. I remember when I first saw him, I couldn't stop staring at him. He was so beautiful, I could barely believe he was mine. it was the right thing to do though, put him up for adoption. I was far too young"

Niall nods, as he strokes the palm of my hands. "Do you know who adopted him?" he asks me softly.

I look down, a tear escaping my eye as I slowly nod. "That's the worst bit" I whimper. "He did".

I cry silently for a few minutes, before Niall says something that completely surprises me. "Let's go find him.". I look up, my eyes widening in disbelief. "Come on Lo, let's go get your Zach back"

We stay silent for what must of been about 10 minutes, before, ignoring all the worries I had, I answered. I knew it was the right thing, as hard as it may be. But I would fight with all my power for my baby. "okay"

__two hours later__

I look around, taking in all the familiar surroundings before approaching the house I swore I would never go back to ever again.

"Niall, I think it's best I go alone." I say. Niall argued with me, but eventually gave up, insisting he would watch me from the car window, but drive a bit further down the road so it's not so obvious.

I knock on the door, my heart beating so hard I thought it was going to burst out my chest. It swings open, revealing my worst ever enemy. The man who stalks my nightmares. My hands begin to shake. He recognises me!

"I want my baby back!" I scream. That probably wasn't the best way to approach the situation, but I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to get away as quick we possible but I knew if I ran away from it, I would never be brave enough to turn back.

His eyes fill with anger, making my palms sweaty. His fists clenched together. My mouth and eyes is covered with his big hands, and I feel my hair being tugged on. I try to scream in panic, but he just shoves half his hand in my mouth. I try to gasp for breath but his hand isn't moving anywhere. I bite at it, constantly, telling myself I must be in a nightmare. Rapidly, I am lunged into the corner of a room, where I fall onto my back with a loud thud. I squeal in pain, as the large figure comes stumbling towards me.

"You made a bad choice" he growls, meaning me biting him.

He grabs my arms, and holds me up against the wall, his eyes gazing straight into mine. His dark brown eyes are full of anger and hate. All I could think about was what he was going to do to me.

He lifts his fist and I receive a forceful slap round the face. I cry out in pain, but it doesn't stop there. He kicks me in the ribs, making me scream my lungs out. I wanted Niall so badly. Could he not hear my painful screams? He drags me by the neck and lays me on the bed. "Move and you will be so so sorry"

His words stab through my heart. I am uncontrollably shaking. As he leaves the room, i run to the window, looking to see if there's any sign of Niall. He is just sat in his car, staring straight ahead of him.

"Niall! Help!" I yell.

A hand jabs into the back of my neck and I am yanked away from the window. "You are going to be so sorry you'll wish you never existed!" he screamed.

I am dragged towards the bed where he forces my hands together and ties them to the bed stand with a rope he must if just gone to get. He does the same with my legs, I don't dare wriggle one tiny bit. I know he is 100x stronger than me anyway.

I lay there shaking, as he pulls me clothes off. No. No. Not again! I scream and beg him not to, but he ignores me. My underwear is tossed to the other side of the room, but surprisingly he stops. He laughs, a twisted, nasty laugh, as I lay there petrified. He pulls out a metal belt. what the hell is going on? His body lays on top of me, flattening me. His glare tortures me as he is literally centimetres away from my face. The metal belt is raised in the air and I feel a massive force against my head. And again. And again. And again. I scream. I attempt to kick. But every time I move, he digs his nails into me and threatens to do what he did when I was 15. With another forceful hit round the head, the metal bit whipped me this time, my vision goes all blurry, and I black out.