Chapter 6

"Wow never knew dancing took so much energy!" Niall spoke exhausted. I huffed and layer on the bed stretching out. Out the corner of my eye I saw a Niall jumping ready to launch onto me. I gasped with a little bit of fear but with excitement to. thud half on me and half of, giggle to the thought of his action I tickled him to get him back. screaming, and aligning our heads of we managedto be kissing again. I fell his hands reach my hip and pulls me onto him. all I could hear was us kissing! I steadily pulled him up so I was sitting on his lap.

"How did we get from you dancing like a elephant to know kissing?" I asked confused

"I don't care and I don know as long as I can kiss you when ever I fell like it"

"Of corse You can" we both laughed.

"Can I tell you a secrete" Niall asked with a peck on the check.

"Most people know that when I talk about love and relationship that I don't want a proba one as all the touring, but the truth is I was just waiting for you"

Transfixed by his lips moving I kissed him, i didn't intend it to last more than one minute but I did. I want going to complain.

"Lois, do you no who I am?"

"Of corse you niall horan or in my case my boyfriend!"why did he say that u thought.

Niall reached out and pressed his hands on my face.

"What if I go on tour, how would you feel about it?"

Struggled with a answer I gave him a friendly look and whispered

"I'd understand and id either Come with you or stay here with mum.

"So, your saying you wouldn't mind?"

"As long as my Irish boy is happy, then I am"

" Go Greece lighting, go Greece lightening!" the lories from Greece was blaring out from the 3D tv as we laid in bed. Nialls arm round my shoulders and me reating my head on his chin. he wrapped my feet round his. and we sank into the king size bed. hastily, Niall turned down the volume on the tv and gazzed at me.

"Tell me something I don't no about you?"

" I blushed as there is something i haven't told Niall but I don't want him to think any less of me! Ummmm I don't really no"

"Think deep, it's only me tell me anything"

I say up to being the long story.

Well I was 15 at the time and you could say life was very hard! my dad was in hospital suffering cancer and my mum was working late so that left me doing nothing. so mum told next door if I could baby sit there 2 year old boy. I couldn't really be bothered to but I was getting money out of it. one night I was in the house with there son called Devon he was 19. I didn't feel safe around him. one night at 11pm the baby was asleep Upstairs and Devon and I put on a film called 'love is the truth' I wouldn't recommend it Niall. I felt him get closer to me and he launched onto me. I tyres to get away but he would sit me down, he touched me in places I didn't like at all. Just in time Clare came back and saw me with out my skirt or top on and I was crying. in shock she came over to hug me and aaw scratch marks down my back.

"It was d-devon!" I shouted with anger

Reassuring me we saw Devon walk out the door. the only thing what was racing through my head was kf I was pregnant. so the next day I took a pregnancy test. the news came back with ,positive. I remember just glaring at the tester and wanting to scream at it , but there was no point. tears flooded out I my eyes as Niall hugged me and pulled me close to his heart.

I went to the doctors and 33 check ups to make sure i didn't have the baby. I was to young at the time. I think that I was so connected to baby Theo was because even though I never saw my baby it reminded me of him.

" We can stop seeing him if you would like to"

" No I like him to much " I replied

But the worse thing is it happened twice. Niall shock his head with anger.

"I went round her house again to baby sit Katie the kid and the mum promised Devon wouldn't come hoem. she was wrong. he came home and did it. Again, but this time the mum didn't stop him in time. fighting and kicking I tried to get him of me, nothing was working! As soon as I saw my chance to leave I ran as fast asi coudld home. I didn't want any body to know he didn't it again to me, so I kept it quite untill mum notice I was gettin bigger (my tummy). I was pregnant, 5 months in fact. it was to late to stop it and I had a boy called zac. I had to do the right thing and put him up for adoption I knew I was still to young even at 17. when ever I see a baby boy I think of them but today with theo all I saw was your eyes !