Chapter 4

Every one must have a talent, don't they. what even is a talent, I wondered as Niall was giving me his cute Irish look. Stroking my hair he kissed me saying" I no your talent is being beautiful!"

"Niall, I bet I'm the worse friend you have ever met"

"friend?"

Both looked confused and laughed. " thought we were more than friend?"

"really you want to go out with me!" I smirk

"YEAh of course your the best thing that ever happened to me!" his lips touching mine again he rested his hands on my face.

"Niall can I tell you something what I've never told any one before?" I ask him

"Yeah sure babe you can, we are girlfriend and boyfriend now"

I love it when he say that my heart just melts. " Ever since I was a little I always wanted to fly, I knew that was impossible but I did fly before but in a dance way. I jumped up, as Niall sat up with a grin on his face.

Dancing around the room, free. I could hear Niall laughing in the background. in his Irish voice he spoke " see there it is, your talent"

"I guess so" pressing the button on the cd tape, our song came on ' half a heart' ( when we first kissed this was playing in the background) Niall took my Hand and asked me to take this dance with him ! blushed I stood up again. it felt like we were in another world no body could stop that moment where we were just focusing on each other. swaying side to side, I felt his want hands touch my bum. I giggled.