Chapter 18

I slowly rolled over, stretching out trying to feel for Niall or zach. no one was there. I quickly say up and saw Niall walking round holding zach.

"Morning" I smiled

"Morning sweetie" Niall comes and give sme a kiss and puts zach on me. I closely cuddle zach.

"So what shall we do today?" I asked

"Don't mind as along as I get food "Niall replies cheekily.

It was only 6:00am so Niall came back to bed after putting zach in the living room in his cot.

"Hey, let's get a kiss whiles we are alone!" Niall whispered laughing I said

"Quick" I reached forward.

The whole world disappeared.

"I love you " Niall said

"I love you to " I relied

I hugged me tight and I felt his head rest on my head.

1 hour later

We were still in bed. As there was a knock at the door. confused Niall jumped out of bed.

"Who is it?" he shouted

"Can you let us in please!" a voice replied

"Hello sorry this isn't a good time but could you spare a coup of minutes please?"

"Yes o corse!" Niall led then into the house.

"Now it's hurts me to tell you both but there has been several reports of missing children, we sadly found one girl near Devon's house bruised and battered.

Niall grabbed my hand with fear.

"Do - do you no how many people are in there?" I asked

"We were hopping you would no " they replied

"I was In a dark lowly cold room all by my self I could hear any one" I mumbled.

Amelia's POV

Another day in here. trapped in here so I should say. the dark cold dusty room all over again. all of the men were out. bruised an battered from the iron last night I scrambled over to the window. my black eye pumping out blood from the iron bar. the windows were blocked with a black sheet of card. there was a center metre of light what I could see out of. I HAVNT seen sun shine for 5 years. I frantically pull the card of and ban on the window. I could see any thing but all was blue sky. I don't even no how high I am or where I am.

Foot steps up the stairs. I quickly walked to the bed and curled up. before the thud came rushing into the door an heading my way!