5

We all just got done on Patrol there were not many demons today which made me a little disappointed. So we went back go the institute and we all we t to bed so we could get a fresh start in the morning. Like usual Jace came to my room to sleep with me. I was in one of his shirts that I have stolen in the past three years. He came in and took off his shirt and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling my close to him and my head was on his bare chest amd my arms were wrapped around his torso.

"I love you." Jace said with a smile, not a smirk a smile.

"I love you too." I replied to him then kissing his on the lips. It was passionate, full of love and worry we fought for domince, i let him win. My hands explored his bare chest and his hands explored my thighs. Then he was on top of me. He started kissing down my jaw line and down my neck, I let out a quiet moan of pleasure. He then pulled off his shirt that I was wearing leaving me in my black bra and panties. He started kissing me down my chest, then unclipping my bra. Then a red head came into my room. "Clary. What do you want?" I ask pissed.

"Simon just got kidnapped by vampires who want the mortal cup." Clary said embarrassed about what she just walked in on.

"Okay, could you please get out. We were kinda in the middle of something, so next time knock." I said frustrated. Clary then backed oit of the room.

"Well that kinda ruined the mood." Jace said.

"We need a lock for that door." I said.

"That we do. We are continuing this later though." He said still on top of me.

"Most definitely." I agreed as Jace fell over to his side of the bed. I reached behind my back and clipped my bra amd wemt over to my closet and put on my gear.

"It's too bad we were having fun too." Jace smirked getting up off the bed.

"Yeah we were." I sighed as Jace pulled my towards him. "After we go get the mundane we can finish this."

"Agreed." Jace said leaning down and kissing me on my lips and I kissed him back. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as our foreheads touched and he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked himself.

"No clue." I awnsered smiling at him. He smiled back. "We should go before Camille turns the mundane into a vampire."

"She wouldn't do that it is against the Accords." Jace said.

"Have you met Camille?" I asked rhetorically.

"No I haven't." He replied.

"She has a thing for breaking the rules." I said rolling my eyes. "I mean we would kill her but we have little to no evidence to convict then kill her." I sighed.

"I swear the red head and the mundane are going to get us killed." Jace sighed the kissing me it was a quick kiss but with a lot of emotion. "What do you want to bet that Alec is not going to approve of this mission?"

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't approve I am the oldest if anything I will be held accountable for the unscantion mission." I told him straight up.

"Good point but then we shouldn't go becuase you could get stripped of your runes." He begged.

"No the worse I could get is a suspension." I said. "Plus the sooner we get the mundane the sooner we can go back to what we were doing." I smirked.

"Yep lets go." he said a little to eager. I laughed following him to his room so he could put his gear on then we went to the Ops room were Izzy, Alec amd Clary were waiting.