4

I opened the box as Clary's eyes were on me the whole time and I took out a few strands of hair. Then I closed the box and handed it to Clary as I took the hair. Then I cleared my mind and closed my eyes foucusimg on the hair. I was nervous and my pulse started to race. I couldn't believe it. My eyes opened and my jaw dropped.

"He is still alive." I said. "He is in New York but I can't tell where in New York. He has to be on a boat or something."

"So wait a minute. We thought my brother was dead and now he is alive." Clary said.

"Correct but lets put that on back burner right now and find your mother." I told her honestly.

"Oh and Clary we also found this with a letter." Izzy said handing Clary a necklace with a purple rock and letter. My hand went to my mouth and a coughed I looked in my hand and there was blood then everything turned dark.

*********************

"When she wakes up she need to go see the silent brothers." A voice said that I recognised as my father's.

"Why would I need to go to the silent brothers?" I asked not remembering a thing of what happened. I saw Jace, Clary and my dad. Jace kneeled down next to me amd took my hand.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Jace asked.

"Last thing I remember is finding out Jonthan is still alive. What happened?" I asked tryimg to sit up.

"Take it easy. We don't know what hapened. Just all of a sudden you fell and you were coughimg up blood, had a bloody nose and had blood comimg out of your ears. We are going to take you to the silent brothers to see if they have an explanation of what happened." Jace said then kissing my hand. "I am just happy your awake now you were out for two days."  He wrapped his arms around my waist putting his face in my side. My fingers ran through his hair.

"We will leave you alone for a bit." Dad said happy I was awake. He left and so did Clary. My hamds played with Jace's hair.

"I love you Jace." I whispered as I played with his blonde locks amd I kissed the top of his head. He looked up at me.

"I love you too Jen." He replied as he reached up and kissed me on the cheek. I then kiss him on the lips and then we both pulled away. "You know what's funny?"

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Three years ago today in this same infirmiry bed, you said you would be my girlfriend." Jace smirked as he sat down next to me on the bed lile he did three years ago.

"I can't believe it has been that long. It feels like that was like a week ago." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder. Then Izzy came barging in and pretty much attacked me.

"Oh thank the angel your okay." Iz said as sje hugged me. Then Simon Lewis came in.

"What is the mundane doing in the institute?" I asked.

"You sound like Alec." Izzy rolled her eyes. "He is just here for Clary."

"So I am guessing he knows about everything." I sighed. "Well if we are going to go see the silent brothers I might want to go get dressed." I looked at Jace as I started playing with his hair again.

"Yeah but your taking it easy okay?" Jace said to me.

"Okay." I sighed "I am not looking forward to seeing The Silent Brothers they creep the shit out of me." Jace and Izzy got up amd so did I. We walked to my room and Jace sat down on mt bed and so did Iz. "I am going to get in the shower." I then walked over to the dresser and pulled out a bra and panties and went to my bathroom. I turned on the water amd got in to the shower after getting undressed.