Chapter Twenty-Six

Tomorrow's my ultra sound appointment. I still had yet to gain up the courage to tell Zander that I was pregnant. I had a slight bump, though it was not that noticeable yet, someone might just think that I had eaten too much for dinner. That's it oi as going to do it, I was going to tell him as soon as he got home from training with the boys. Not five minutes later did Zander, Isaac and Alex walk through the doors.

"Hey baby, you're looking much better today." Zande said as he walked in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Much better actually, though there is something that I need to talk to you about. Privately," I added

He nodded and then took my hand and led us upstairs to the study. I got him to sit down on the couch and then stood in front of him. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it. I then procced to sit on the couch before standing back up again. This time Zander stood up too, he grabbed my shaking hands and sat me down on the couch.

"I promise you whatever it is that you need to tell me, I want be mad. You can tell me." Zander said placing a soft kiss on the back of both my hands.

I took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."

It was quiet it was so quiet, Zander just sat in front of me not even blinking until a huge smile began to take hold of his face. He jumped up pulling me with him and started feathering kisses all over my face.

"Are you sure? How long have you known? Have you had and ultra sound? Do you know what gender? How far are you? When's the baby due? Gezz I have so many questions." He said chuckling a bit.

"Umm, let's see. I found out three weeks ago, IM sorry I didn't tell you sooner and I actually have and ultra sound booked for tomorrow which I believe you'll want to come, and we find out the gender tomorrow and it's due at the end of next month." I said rushing it all out, trying to make sure I answered all of his questions. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you sooner I was just scared."

"Why, don't you want the baby?" Zander asked softly, sadness now taking over his face.

"No, I do, I do... I love this baby so much." I said placing my hand over my stomach, "I just, what kind of parent am I bringing a child up in a world where there's people trying to kill us. I mean it's not like I even had parents to use as an example. My biological farther is a psychopath, what if I turn out like him. A baby doesn't need a mother like that." Great now I was crying, argh stupid hormones.

"Hey, Clara. You will be a great mother. I promise you nothing will ever happen to this child or to you, I will always protect you. I will always protect us. I will always protect my family." He said as placed his hands over my slight bump, and kissed my forehead.

"Always."

He then bent down so that he was on his knees, this head level with my stomach.

"How did I not notice this bump before?"

"Are you calling me fat" I said questionably.

"Maybe," he said chuckling. I waked him across the head.

"Did you see that, Mummy just hit daddy across the head. Mummy's being mean to daddy." He said as he kissed my stomach and then trailed the kisses up my stomach and to my lips. His hands went around my waist. He lifted me up and spun me around. Laughing and stating how we were going to be parents.

"How about we call your Aunt and Uncle as well as your cousins." I said once Zander put me down.

"What about your brother?" Zander asked noticing, I had left him out.

"He was there when I found out." I said quietly.

"You know one day I really am going to punch your brother, one day." He said chuckling, before his phone began ringing. He looked at it checking the number and laughed.

"Hello Aunty B." He said with the biggest smile before he out the phone on speaker.

"Hello Zander, Is Clara there? I was just wondering if she was feeling better."

"I'm here." I said adding in to the convocation.

"Good, how are you feeling dear?"

"Much better, thank you."

"Hey Aunty, do you want to get Uncle Eric, there's something me and Clara need to tell you."

We could here shuffling as well as Beiana on the other end of the line calling for Eric, when he finally did arrive we were able to here Bieana's comment on how Eric took his time and the he was getting old.

"We'll I'm here what do you want." Eric asked speaking into the phone

"Gezz your grumpy old man, it must be because the kids drove you crazy. Though I guess I'll find out pretty soon isn't that right C."

"Yeah I guess we'll get to experience that all for ourselves very soon, seeing that I'm pregnant." I said.

The line went quiet for about two seconds until there was loud cheering from both Beiana and Eric. Beiana then spoke into the phone.

"I'm organizing your baby shower." She said cheerily.

Great what have I got myself into now?

*
*
*
Hey guys, remember to vote and comment

Love ya,

Rugrat Out