Chapter Eight

*Edited*

It had been three weeks since Andrew had declared war on the pack. Zander has been busy ever since, constantly training warriors, readying them for the upcoming war. I had locked myself in my room for about a week, until Zander had convinced me that it wasn't my fault and that everything was gonna be okay.

"Babe?"

"Huh? What?", I asked I had completely zoned out and had missed whatever Zander had asked me. I turned my head to face him. He let out a loud puff of air before running his hands through his hair. His cheeks going a little red with a blush.

"Well... you've been hear for a little over a month now... and I was wondering... well," He's cheeks where bright red no. "Would you consider joining the pack?" Oh my gosh, did he, he really did.

'Of course he did!' Maia Stated proudly. Zander had just asked us to join his pack, I was going to be part of a pack again. It had been so long since I had been in a pack, technically I wasn't a full wolf when I had been part of my old pack, but I was born into that so the bonds I had to the pack had still been strong.

"Hello, Clara. Did you here my question?" Zander asked sarcastically. I hit him playfully on the arm, before saying yes a thousand times and a thousand more. He only laughed at this before placing his arms around my waist and kissing me.

He nibbled on my lip asking for an entrance witch was gladly given.I smiled into the kiss as I felt him shiver beneath me as I ran my hand along his bare torso, as his top had lifted up in our heated make out session. He moved his lips down my jaw and along my neck until he stopped right above where my, his mark would be. I moaned when he began sucking on it. I felt his teeth graze along my neck, he was going to mark me.

Key word was. He was going to mark me until we both heard a noise coming from downstairs. Zander immediately stiffened, before standing in front of me in a protective manner before opening the door to walk downstairs.

'Stay behind me, okay?' He said through our mate link we had established a few weeks ago. I nodded, even knowing he wouldn't see me. We continued down the stairs quietly until we reached the last step, he signaled for me to wait there before he turned the corner. My breath hitched in my throat as I waited for Zander's return.

"Who-, Aunty B, What are you doing here? Honey, Come out!" Zander called out from the kitchen. I cautiously walked around the staircase corner.

"Oh dear isn't she a beauty", the woman who stood next too Zander then hit him across his arm, "You know how disappointed I was to here that you had found your mate from your uncle instead of you!" She then hit him again which made him complain.

She gestured for me to come closer to her, which I did. She then cleared her throat and turned to look at Zander once more.

"Oh um..., Aunty B this is my mate Clara, Clara this is my Aunt Beiana", he said finally introducing us. To say I was surprised by what she did next was and understatement, she engulfed me in a massive bear-or should I say wolf- hug.

"I'm so glad to see someone finally here to look after him", Zander just whined after her comment. I could really see she meant a lot to him, the bond between them was so strong.  She had just realised me from her very tight yet warm and bear hug, before she mentioned something about car and shopping before rushing out the kitchen door through to the front yard.

Naturally and curiously we followed her out to see an green Toyota ,sitting in our drive way, there Maggie was in the trunk of her car pulling out loads and loads of shopping bags. I heard Zander make a 'wow' sound before helping her unload the shopping.