Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up to Zanders snoring, yay. I attempted to get up but his hold around me was to strong.

"Zander, Zander let me go." I whined.

He just mumbled something incoherent in his sleep but still did not remove his hold. Arghhh, stupid male.

'I have an idea!' Maia said evilly, she then showed me her plan. I had to admit I quiet liked it. I began shifting my body over to the edge of the bed moving Zanders as well. Once he was on the edge of the bed, I opened my mouth and began to scream as loud as I could. Zander shot up quickly, but in his rush fell of the bed. I laughed at this knowing Maia's plan had worked.

He sat up and looked around the room for danger, once he realised there was no danger in the room he turned his head and glared at me.

"Aww, someone doesn't like being woken up in the mornings do they?" I said in a tone that you would use to talk to a baby.

"Not when I'm woken up like that know" He said before a smirk took place on his face. "But I can show you how I like to be woken up, if you like."

Oh shit, I was in for it now. I quickly got of the bed and ran for the door. But I was to slows I was quickly engulfed in Zanders hold.

"Think you could run away from me did you?" He asked. Before he chucked me on the bed. He leaned over me and kissed my lips, I kissed him back. Things had gotten heated when Zander pulled away.

"Not yet, soon but not yet." He said breathlessly. He then got up.

"I've gotta go take a shower now thanks to you." He said chuckling, it was then when I noticed what I had caused and began blushing furiously. He then walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind, shortly after I heard the water start.

I got changed into some trakies and a t-shirt before heading downstairs to find the boys at the kitchen table.

"He's uneasy, and on edge." Alex said to Isaac.

"Yeah, he is as well. But he knows it's not time yet." Isaac said.

"Maia was like that as well, the day I shifted." I said making my presence known. "Here, I'll make you something to eat. How about eggs and bacon." They both smiled before heading up stairs to collect their siblings.

I chucked on the bacon and the smell immediately wafted up into the air making my stomach growl. I then felt Zander walk into the kitchen.

"Emmm, smells amazing." He said. Before he snaked and arm around my waist.

"How's Zander junior?" I asked whilst trying not to laugh.

"Ha Ha, very funny." He said sarcastically. I then chucked on the eggs. Once everything was cooked I plated it up just as the kids came into the kitchen.

We ate breakfast and I then headed upstairs with Maggie and Artie to pack a bag as they were going to stay at Bieana's house tonight, she would be coming soon to take them and Elanor home who had spent the night much to Noah's and Eric's protest. Remembering they were still in bed. I finished packing Maggies things and headed to Wills room.

Without even thinking I barged in. That will be something I will always regret. There on the bed was my brother and my best friend doing the dirty. I immediately grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shuting.

I closed my eyes and began chaniting that I was dreaming over and over again until I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump a little.

"Is maggie all packed babe?" Zandere asked.