Chapter Seventeen

I followed Will scent to the creek were I found him in his human form sitting on the log I had told Zander about my family. That place had become y special place, I guess it was Will's special place to now. I shifted and grabbed a top and a pair of shorts from the base of one of the trees.

"Here," I said as I throw will the shorts. He put them on without another word. "I understand why you ran Will." I said joining him on the log now that he had pants on.

"Does... Does she hate me now? I understand if she does." He said I could see he was heartbroken already. Silent tears slipped down his face.

"No, she would never, she actually thinks you rejected her. You just need tto explain too her, and she'll understand" I said scooting over to him and rubbing his back.

"Do you think she'll still want me?" He said lifting up his head.

"Of course, but she's my best friend. So I don't care if you are my brother if you hurt her I will prevent you from ever having kids, Okay?" He only laughed at what I said but eventually agreed.

"Come on we should head back you have a mate to apologise to."\

"Race you" Will said before shifting into his wolf shredding the pants he had on.

"Cheater!" I screamed before shifting and running too catch up with will. I he was ahead of me and I was catching up when he stopped, I ran up to him wondering why he stopped when I saw Masie standing in front of him with a gun in her hands pointing it at Will. She demanded we shift and we did.

"I hate you both of you, It's all your fault Andrew never loved me. All because of you two little pieces of shit." She screamed

"Please Masie, calm down" Will said putting his hands up in front of her.

"You, I don't even know why we kept you alive. I wanted to kill you but he said no. Why wouldn't he let me kill you?" She spat out, she flicked the safety of the gun.

"Wait Masie, please don't do this. You can live a normal life we can send you to a pack and give you a fresh start you don't need to do this." I pleaded.

"No one of you must die." She cackled evilly at the end of that, I was terrified she was no longer a sain women, she was gone and now replaced her was a mentally ill women. She had lost half her soul nobody could blame her, they could only blame me the woman that had done this to her.

"Okay, Okay take me kill me. Let my sister live." Will pleaded.

"Okay!" Masie said before firing of the gun at Will, I pushed will to the side and felt the bullet enter my chest.

"You stupid girl, you ruined my fun!" Masie Screamed. I felt my legs give way and my body hit the floor, my vision became blurry as I tried to focus on the scene around me. I saw a blurred figure, Will attack Masie. I watched her body fall to the ground. Dead, I think she was dead. I didn't know, I just wanted to sleep.

"Clara, I swear if this doesn't kill you I will. Why where you so stupid why did you push me. Just hold on okay, please just hold on." I felt something wet cross me cheek. Tears, I was crying, I didn't know I was crying.

"It doesn't hurt," I said as Will picked me up bridal style. Now Will was crying. I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't seem to speck or more, I was stuck. I felt peace take over my body and I fell asleep, it was nice it was pleasant it was warm.

*
*
*

Oh, what do people think is gonna happen, is Clara dead. Okay we haven't done question time in a while so here we go, What is your favourite book and by what author?

As always Love ya,

Rugrat Out