Chapter Three

*Edited*

His wolf was gorgeous and I found myself somehow attractive, I wondered what colour his eyes were, which was absolutely weird seeing he had he teeth around his neck. His smell invaded my nose that sent some weird feeling through my body. I thrusted my neck towards him showing him I conceded. The grip he had around my neck lossend . Stepping of me quickly he shifted. He stood before me, he was a well built man he was probably 6.4, 6.3 maybe.

"Shift" He stated using his alpha command. I felt my body begin to change without even thinking about it. I refused to look at his face, turning my head.

"Please look at me." He said, in a voice that confused me so much. It was not hate or anger instead I think it was sadness. I turned my head to him slowly. I lifted my head up a gazed into his eyes that was when everything changed.

'Mate!' Maia practically howled in joy in my head. I was lost in his eyes as he was lost in mine.

"Beautiful." He whispered. Obviously not thinking I would hear, but of course I did. Hello! Werewolf hearing. My cheeks began to heat up as I felt the blood rush into them. I saw him go toward a tree and grab something out from it. He placed on a pair of shorts and then threw me and over-sized topped. I placed it on still to stunned to even make a sound. He placed his hand down offering it to me. I placed my hand in his, feeling sparks shoot from my hand all around my body. I had heard when I was younger this was the effect that mates had on each other. He lifted me up and then began to lead me back to where I came from. When we entered the hospital the nurse came rushing to us.

"Alpha, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let the Luna leave. I'm sorry."

"You knew?" I asked curiously, how did he know we where mates before even looking at each other.

"Yes." Was all he said. The nurse escorted us back to the room I had escaped from earlier and told us to wait while she fetched a doctor. I kept stealing glances at my mate every now and then trying not to make it so obvious. Well I should have tried harder.

"You like what you see, My Little rouge." He said smirking. I felt myself blushing, what was happening to me since when did I become so girly. I could hear Maia fangirling over him in my head.

'Stupid Wolf' I said in my head not meaning for her to hear. Well she did. She then proceeded to growled at me then continued on with her whining over him. Shortly a doctor entered.

"Alpha, Luna." He said whilst bowing to us. My mate brushed it off as if it were a natural thing, where it felt weird to me. He came over and checked me, seeing I there were any cuts or damage. After thoroughly checking over me he stated I could go. Immediately I stood up ready to leave, despite Maia. My mate was quicker though grabbing my arm before I could move. He looked to the doctor who bowed to us before leaving.

"And where doing you think you're going?" He said loosening his grip on my arm. I shrugged not really knowing where I was actually going to go.

"You're my mate and now Luna of the pack, you place is with me hear. The Do you understand?"

"Yes." He opened his mouth to say something and the door swung open, reviling the little girl from the forest.

"Zeeeee!"  She screamed rushing into my mates arms. I was going to ask who she, when she suddenly let go of my mate and jumped onto me hugging me.

"Thank you miss... ah, um... miss."

"Clara, my names Clara." I said smiling down at the girl who had clung herself to me.

"That's pretty. My names Maggie and that's my big brother Zander. He's not scary though he just has to look scary sometimes." She stated in a matter of factly kind of way. I now understood the connection I felt towards her now.

'Sister.' Maia stated proudly. I had already began to fall for her and her little quirks. She left my arms and immediately returned to Zander jumping on his lap an pulling on his hair, telling him she was hungry. I giggled at this.

"Come on then." He said huffing at her. He lifted her up and placed her on his shoulders.

"Clara." He said sending shivers through my body at the way he said my name. Stupid mate bond I thought.

'You know you like it.' Maia said. I stood up and followed him out the room. For once I felt Safe.

*

*

*

Okay that's another chapter complete. Up the top is Zander's wolf Alexie. I personally don't think this ones long enough either. So hopefully then next chapter will be a long enough to make up. So question time what is your favorite book? Also where do you think I live?

Rugrat Over and out ✌️