Forgive Me

Neo gently slides Xia out of his arms as he lands in front of her house.... she never told him that she lives with Smith....  "I am deeply sorry Xi"  he says softly she smiles sadly at him then replies softly "it is.... not your fault Neo.... would you like to use my phone so you can go home?!"  he nods at her with a small smile "I do not know what is going on.... if I did I would tell you!"  she says as they walk inside "I know!"  he replies softly she takes him into her living room and says as she lifts up the receiver to the phone and hands it to him "here.... this one is the only one that will work for transport.... I bought it just in case you ever decided to visit.... which you never have!"  a corner smile slides up her mouth and he smiles in return then replies "I might just start!"  she laughs then says "yeah.... sure!"  he chuckles she gives him a hug then says "see you around Mr Anderson"  he smiles then replies "bye Xi.... you know.... you should come to Zion some time"  Xia smiles then says "I shall think on it Neo"  looking into her sad eyes he puts his ear to the phone and disappears.... 

A few minutes later there is a knock at her front door.... when she opens it she sees one of the Smith's standing there alone he takes of his shades and looks into her eyes then whispers "Xia!"  she turns from him but leaves the door open as she walks away and he enters with slow unsure steps he shuts the door then grips her arm and spins her around taking a step towards her he leans in and kisses her with a burning unsatisfied hunger he moans deeply as he kisses her his lips linger for as long as she lets them he is surprised yet happy when she doesn't move away and starts to answer his kiss with one of her own there was a desperation in his kiss a lingering longing passion that has gone unanswered for what he believed was too long it had been weeks since he was reborn that he was at her side he was so focused on making more of himself and finding a way to destroy her only friend there was an intense rhythm to their kiss as he buries himself in deeper sliding his tongue into her mouth her body response to his kiss as she wraps her arms around his neck and presses herself up against him so that it was almost like the were one "forgive me!"  he whispers breathlessly "I can't!"  she whispers back but continues to kiss him "I love you Smith.... but I can't forgive you!.... not for this!"  she pauses then says "not for.... what you are doing!"  his hand slides up her cheek and through her hair "there has to be another way!.... a... better way!"  she says softly he looks down at her kissing her once more then asks "and until I find it?!"  she looks up at him and says "do what you will.... but I can't forgive you!.... not now.... not after....!"  he interrupts her with another kiss his body tingles at the sound of her moan "I am sorry my love"  he whispers "I know Smith!.... I know!"  she whispers back and they head to her bedroom....

The next morning Smith is gone before Xia wakes up he had watched her as she slept for a little bit longer then with a bitter and sad sigh left.... a few hours later Xia ends up back at the restaurant where she and Smith had their first somewhat official date she hears gun fire and runs toward it whispering while rolling her eyes "Neo!!"  she rushes in just as Neo catches the bullets in mid air and they drop to the ground "Xia!?!"  Neo exclaims in surprise and  The Merovingian and his men turn and look at her wide eyed as she walks over to Neo's side and says "I know!.... I know!.... but why should I let you have all the fun?!..... besides... not only did I fight him.... but he trained me!"  Neo chuckles as he gets into his fighting stance "really Neo!?!"  she teases "what!?!"  he teases back and they smile at each other "kill him"  The Merovingian orders in his french drawl "but leave the girl alive for me!"  his men charge towards Neo and Xia as The Merovingian smirks at her "sorry you're not my type!"  Xia says as she fights his men pushing one away from her with her feet as her body is pressed up against a wall  "you can try my mother though!.... she's not as picky.... and HATES french!.... who knows you might just be able to make her love it!.... and she never says no to dessert!" she takes one of the shields off the wall and hits the man in the neck with it then the head then rushes over to help Neo with his little pack.... not that he needs it.... they do acrobatic flips and spins as they fight.... when Neo ends up on top of the balcony railing she stays on the ground "you see? he's just a man"  The Merovingian says to his men as he notices drops of blood fall to the floor from Neo's hand before he jumped and flipped up to the balcony "persistent little buggers aren't they!?!"  Xia teases and Neo smiles as they continue to fight "now now Neo stop showing off!"  Xia continues to tease as he spins the weapons he had float into his hands from off the wall "why!?!... it's fun!"  he replies she shakes her head and a corner smile slides up her lips....

 it's fun!"  he replies she shakes her head and a corner smile slides up her lips

Neo jumps and flips back down to join Xia as she fights.... they fight side by side back to back and even use one anothers bodies as they fight The Merovingian's men....The Merovingian finds her even more delectably intriguing now as he watches her help Neo fight..... Neo and Xia split up and fight on either side of the curved stairwell.... then back down on the floor.... up on the balcony... just about everywhere in that one room..... the fight seemed to go on for hours but quite possibly only lasted a few minutes "I'm guessing that property damage will be docked from their pay!?!.... the statues were ugly anyway!"  Xia says "that's true!"  Neo says with a shrug Xia laughs "god dammit woman you will be the end of me"  The Merovingian mutters "we usually are!"  Xia replies with a smile standing at Neo's side with all of The Merovingian's men unconscious or quite possibly dead as the fight finally ends "mark my words boy mark them well I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you"  Xia mutters under her breath "yeah by doing the cowardly thing and running away!"  and as though to prove her right he storms out of the room