fourteen: fighting conscience

TWO YEARS LATER  . . .

I pressed my lips against her - hard
and agressive, asking dominion. She kissed me back the way I wanted her to, her hands trailing up to my hair, messing with my blond locks. I feel her smile against my lips as my hands roamed around her back, playing with her thin shirt.

Out of blue, a vision of her laughing and smiling popped in my head.

I ignored it. Instead, I turned my attention back to this girl I'm hooking up with. Hell, she's quite a kisser.

But as if she can see what I'm doing, my mind brought me back to time we first kissed - how she was crying because of how she felt. My heart shattered into tiny little pieces at the thought, making me stop dead in tracks.

She pulled away with a frown plastered on her beautiful face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She asked, hands trailing from my face to my neck.

Babe?

Since when did we became official?

Brushing that thought off, I said, "Nothing. I'm sorry."

She shrugged. I don't know if she bought my excuse but hell, I don't mind wether she did or not.

She's not her. And she never will.

She leaned in again, blue eyes staring into my gray ones. I cupped her face in my hands and closed the distance between us.

This time, the kiss was passionate, slow. I hate it. She's putting some feelings into the kiss. Which she shouldn't.

Not being able to stand it anymore, I pulled away with a stern expression pinned on my face. "Thought we agreed no feelings?" I asked.

She bit her lip, her hand playing with her dyed blonde hair. "Sorry," she mumbled.

I shook my head, stood up and walked towards my friends, fixing myself.

Because I sure as hell look wasted.

please vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so