three: help

Wait, wait, wait. Did I say that luck isn't on my side? Well, let me rephrase that: luck is on my side. But the question remains: what the hell is she doing here?

Her lips twitched into a small smile as she take in my surprise reaction. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Ignoring her, I said, "What are you doing here?"

Her smile grew wider as she said, "I need your help."

Help? Kyle Riley is asking for help? Is this some sort of a joke? Or I'm living in some sorta joke?

"Not because I'm oh-so-famous I can't have some problems anymore," she said as if reading my mind.

"I wasn't saying anything," I said to my defense.

"Oh, but it's written all over your face, Kavanaugh," she smirked.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked.

"Please, Dante," she scoffed. "You ask a hell lot of questions. You could say no if you want to."

"Why are you asking me for help? I mean, you could've just ask your boyfriend," I said, ignoring her comment.

Her smirk grew wider. "Boyfriend? I don't do relationships, I thought you knew," She said with a smile. "So, you gonna help me or not?"

Honestly, I wanna tell her no. I wanna turn her down and get inside my house so I could sleep. But my heart was telling me to do the otherwise. And, before I knew it, I was telling her yes.

vote, comment, follow and share if you feel the need to do so