His Mission (Part 2)

(I was actually already planning this... since you were all too sad at the last update... I'll make you happy... I promise.)

The Last Update... It has happened... It just did... You thought your life just all crashed down... You even cut yourself, even drank alcohol... It was getying out of control... The girls (Except the Girl they used to cheat on with the boy you choose) tried to talk to you.

But nothing work... You decided that you're gonna jump fron the 7th Floor of your apartment... It's so while you're falling you could recall all the good memories back, and leave with them...

You were now standing on the edge... looking at Magnolia for one last time. (Hamilton!). You jumped from the edge and felt the cold breeze hit your back as you were falling...

All those good times with him was so fun... You enjoyed it, Maybe now it was time to learn how to say goodbye. (Self... Enough with the Hamilton. -.-)

You slowly closed your eyes and your arms were close to your chest... and then... it was dark... You felt nothing... you knew... You had done your mission... Or did you?

Natsu: Before you hit the ground Natsu had already caught you. You were too scared from hitting the ground that you passed out. But he caught you...

Gray: You didn't fall on the ground. And the cold breeze came because Gray was making an eagle to slowly and gently support you when you fainted, it's also that you think you'd feel numb. He was able to catch you.

Gajeel: You felt nothing because Gajeel made you passed out on his arms so that you'd forget everything that happened.

Jellal: He already made an illusion so that you think you felt nothing but actually you fell on his arms.

Sting: He caught you when he found out you passed out when nearing the ground.

Rogue: He used his shadow powers so that you'd think you closed your eyes when really... He floated, With Frosch on his back, to catch you then slowly lowered you down.

Laxus: He zapped you so you'd passed out. He jumped towards you and caught you in his arms.

Loke: He asked Aries to make a wool wall below him as he jumped towards you and caught you while both of you fell slowly on the ground.

Zeref: He used his magic to slow things down and that's why you passed out. You fell slowly until he caught you in his arms and returned everything back to normal.

...L-Laxus...

Next Update: {Later} (Part 3) Wake Up Princess.