(Before getting pregnant!) Marriage!

Both of you say your vows, (insert your vow here), his vows to you are, (Forgive me, I don't know how vows work, I'll just write promises, Promises to each other!)

Natsu: I, Natsu Dragneel, promise that I will love you and cherish every bit of your love. I also will take care of you and our future child. These rings given is the sign to our love and to our love for one another.

Gray: I, Gray Fullbuster, will always love you, (Y/n) (L/n). I will help you in the adventures that you seek and you wish to seek. I  promise the greatest love to give you and to give it to you only. Besides, my family and friends.

Gajeel: Man, um...I don't do vows so I'll just tell you this straight away, I love you! I'll protect you, and I'll always stay by your side.

Jellal: I've prepared a very long vow so I don't want to read that so I'll just read some of it, You are a beautiful and amazing lady, I love you really much, and I don't want to see you cry, get hurt, or ever be sad! I will be there to wipe your tears, heal your wounds, and make you smile! I love you sweetheart!

Sting: I just don't do vows, I'll just kiss ya! *kisses you*

Rogue: I don't need a long vow to tell you I love you! All I need to do is to tell everyone, that I truly love you! And I really do!

Laxus: Are you aware that I'm the only one who won't say a long cheesy vow, because I'll say the same thing? To summarize it, You're pretty, smart, sweet, and loving! I love you! *kisses you*

Loke: *says his long, long, long sweet vow* I love you princess! *kisses your forehead*

Zeref: I'm kind of n-nervous of saying how I f-feel in front of a lot of p-people! Even though I know them! But I love you, I'll protect you, cherish the love we have, and never ever cheat on you! *hugs you*

Who will you say 'I do' to?