He catches you singing.

Requested by: FtGoddess13

I dunno if it's just me or you really have a great voice. You were in the kitchen cooking dinner, when he goes down quietly, he goes to the kitchen but sees you...singing, his reaction would be.

Natsu: Nice voice beautiful, Wish I could sing as good as you!

Gray: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti, Do!!! *breaks one of the window* I am terrible, unlike you.

Gajeel: We can do a duet, baby. Maybe even sing my new song called "She sings" It goes like this. *guitar appears out of nowhere* Sho be do bop! Sho be do bop! Oooh! Sho be do bop! Baby, She sings! *insert reader slowly walking away*

Jellal: *sings along with you* *when song ends he blushes* I-I'm a terrible singer.

Sting: BABY IT'S YOOOOOOUUUU! YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE!!!! *insert reader facepalming*

Rogue: *very very quiet voice* *singing "Call me Maybe"* See I'm terrible!

Laxus: *insert reader asking him to sing* You do not want me to sing hun!

Loke: *sings along with you* *Does a few dances* *Then both of you have a small concert in the kitchen*

Zeref: *is the back up singer* I don't sing really... *Few Minutes Later* LET IT GOOOO!!! LET IT GOOO!!

They call us crazy youngsters! Time is runnin' out but who cares we're runnin' free!