Cheated on You...

(Another Request)

Requested By: MarioFall

What... if... you...umm... Found out he cheated on you? What would you say to him and what would he say back?

{Spotted Kissing in the Guild Bar with Lucy}(Y/N): N-Natsu... How could you!? Was telling me I was your"Little Flame" all a lie?!

Natsu: N-No! It's nothing like that! Lucy and I were just close... and then suddenly... t-that h-happened...

{Spotted Kissing Juvia outside the guild while she's pinned to the wall}
(Y/N): So...Fullbuster fell in love with the Stalker after all...

Gray: No... (Y/N) it's not what it looks like...

{Spotted Kissing Levy on his lap in the Guild}
(Y/N): Since when were you attracted to the bookworm... I thought you were just reading books with her?! I guess I was wrong...

Gajeel: No... (Y/N) you don't understand... I-It's umm... Crap...

{Spotted Kissing Erza pinned to a tree in a forest where Crime Sorciere is camping}
(Y/N): So... You're with Titania while Meredy and I are gone? Is that it?

Jellal: No! No it's not... (Y-Y/N)...

{Spotted Kissing Yukino in his office}
(Y/N): And here I thought the Master was busy with Paperwork...

Sting: (Y-Y/N!)

{Spotted Kissing Minerva/Kagura outside the Sabertooth Guild}
(Y/N): Rogue isn't a shy person after all... Well not to other girls that is... no wonder he barely talks to me..

Rogue: W-Wait...N-No... I...

{Spotted Kissing Mira/Rose behind the bar}
(Y/N): YOU PIG!! Cana was right in the first place! You cheated on me with my own Best Friend!

Laxus: Wait... no... I-I can explain... Uhh...

{Spotted Kissing Aries whilst Lucy was summoning them}
(Y/N): Why... am I... not surprised? Loke... is back... I knew you couldn't stay loyal... even to just me...

Loke: No wait! It's not like that! You know I love you!

{Spotted Kissing Mavis in the forest}
(Y/N): So you kissed her but not me... You're not afraid to touch her even though she's still alive...but not me?

Zeref: ...U-Uh...

*sniffles*