You're sick!

I wish I can take care of you but Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Erza, and Mira asked mde if I could go with them on a mission. So, I asked him if he wanted to take care of you. Now you are just at home snuggling on your bed, When he suddenly,

Natsu: He almost burns down your door, when he realizes that you left the door unlocked, so he just opens the door and walks in with hot fresh chicken soup, made by Mira before she left for the mission.

"You know, if you're cold, maybe I can make things a bit hotter." He says flatly, making you blush, since he didn't understand what that sentence meant in your head, he snuggles with you on the bed. He removes his vest and was now topless. He hugs you and lets you fall asleep.

Gray: He knocks on the door, and walks in casually when he was allowed, unlike, *ehem* Natsu *ehem*. He brings hot chicken noodle soup, a salad, and just hot water to keep you fresh and hydrated.

"Sorry, I can't snuggle up with you, I'm an Ice wizard, my body temperature's a bit lower than yours, so I just brought you food, and medicine!"He shows a small bag containing few healthy and tasty snacks, made by me, because I love to bake with my sister, and medicines, like capsules, small injections, and syrup. He stays with you and lets you fall asleep.

Gajeel: He opens the door while carrying plastic bags. Ingredients to make soup, salad, and bread. So he did, he made the said foods in your kitchen without burning or ruining a thing.

"I don't want to get sick, I don't like it...But if I do, Please take care of me!"He smiles and holds your hand while you drifted to sleep.

Jellal: First he goes to Erza to ask if it is serious...She answers not...So he goes to your house with books, food, and an MP3. He plays soft music with the MP3, Piles the books beside you so when you're bored you can read them, and serves the food with your bed table...a table for eating breakfast in bed...Dunno what it's called.

"I won't leave unless you are all better!" He smiles genuinely at you then plays sleepy music so...You...can...sleep--*snoring*

Sting: He brings a lively attitude in the house and he is very...very is x 20... noisy and loud...How can you possibly sleep or as, a matter of fact, eat with all the ruckus??

"Sorry I was noisy, I'll make it up to you!" He slides under the bed and kisses you...You smacked him and told him he moght get sick as well...He doesn't care, Natsu this is your fault!

Rogue: 4 words: Brings...You...To...Hospital! I don't need to lay this out!

Laxus: He makes you the healthy food that you need, he's a great cooker, and makes freshly squeezed lemon and orange juice, for a healthier meal. He sits down beside you and watch you eat, at that, his mouth was watering, well, not at the food but...umm...You.

Loke: He brings Lyra to play you music, Nicola to comfort you while you sleep, Cancer and Aries to cook tasty food, and of course He hugs and kisses you and feeds you the food.

Zeref: He freaks out since he doesn't want you to get more sick, so my guess is he cooked you food and help you cool down, by putting ice packets on your head, wiping your arms and legs with wet cloth.

*Achoo* *Cough* *sniff* I'm literally sick, good thing I don't have a fever, but, if you were sick, who would your doctor be?