{ 22 } My Best Friends Hot. O And Did I Mention We're Having An Arranged Marriage!!!

I typed this in a bouncy car so sorry for the typo's but I go to touch one key and my computer jerks so I touch another. I have been in a car for 18 hours yay....6 people one baby and a granny minivan...I get car sick...quick someone toss me a bag.

Now im at the house and the internet keeps shutting off so im gonna post this quick. I didn't do much proofreading and I haven't slept much so if it's crap I'm sorry. Hope you like it...

-Will's pov

I didn't want Grace to see me like that but I knew I had to be completely open and honest with her. I had cried because I was afraid if she saw me like that then she'd leave me. I know she won't because she loves me for me but she would have hated the old me and it scares me that if I go back to that Grace would hate me.

I love her so much that I don't know what I'd do without her. I need her because I love her; she's my best friend and future wife.

I also have to worry about Henry. I need to think of something to do for him...something big...like a car...but I cant afford a car...maybe a day at the spa with Alex... no, no, no I want it to be something we can do together...... then my phone rang.

Henry's pov

I was walking over to Will's house with Alex. It was really late outside and the darkness hid us. I could barely see my hand in front of my face. But I had walked there so many times I could do it blindfolded. I knew Will and Grace were up because I called them and asked if I could come over.

I wanted to see how Grace took the news and make sure they were alright. I also wanted to see if they wanted to do something tomorrow; like a double date or something. I firmly held on to Alex's hand and went to cross the street that led to the front steps of his house...a car suddenly came around the bend. It was swerving and over the line. The driver was obviously drunk. I couldn't actually see the car. All I saw was the headlights going left and right. I froze and my muscles locked up waiting for impact.

When it impacted it wasn't like I thought. Something spongy yet hard rammed into my side and I was knocked over onto the sidewalk. I scrapped my head and left side against the sandpaper-like cement. I heard a loud bang, like hitting metal. Then a few seconds later I heard the car squeal tire.

I moaned in pain when I tried to sit up. I think I might have broken or dislocated my shoulder. I held it and slowly got up. I looked around and saw Alex lying on the road. I had completely forgotten about him. I screamed "MY BABY. NOOOOO. ALEX ALEX. I LOVE YOU ALEX." I ran over to him and dragged him as best I could off the road. Someone yelled something and pulled me off of Alex. I was crying and hugging him. I didn't want to let him go, I couldn't.

-Grace's pov

We heard screaming outside and Will went to go check it out. A few minutes later I heard him scream "Henry, Alex....Grace call and ambulance." I rushed to the phone and ran out to them. Will was pulling Henry off of Alex and Henry was crying and convulsing. Alex was under him and they were both bloody.

Will yelled at me to call 911. I had completely forgotten the phone at the sight of Henry and Alex. I called on the phone and Will went back inside. The person on the phone asked what my emergency was and I told her. She said she would send an ambulance right away.

Will came back out with a box of rubber gloves. He grabbed a few out and tossed the box to me. Then he went over to Alex and started tying them on his arm...he was making a tourniquet.

When Alex got hit by the car it looked like he broke both of his arms and they were cut badly. His appendages looked like they got the worst of it and his torso was only a little damaged.

Henry was holding Alex's hand and he had a continuous steam of tears streaking his face. Alex was unconscious but still breathing. He appeared to be sleeping.

After what felt like eternity the ambulance came and placed Alex on the gurney. They asked us something but I didn't comprehend it because I couldn't focus. Will took charge and explained what he saw. Once they had Alex in the truck the paramedic got in and closed the doors. The whole time Henry never let go of Alex's hand, even when the EMT yelled at him. Will grabbed his car keys and practically carried me to the car. I was still frozen; it was like I was just seeing this happen in a movie. I couldn't react because I didn't know how. I didn't know what to do.

- bet you didn't see that one coming. Sorry for the lack of an ending to the chapter. I promise I will get another update a.s.a.p. around next Sunday. I didn't know what to do for this chapter. I wanted to hold this off but it just fit in now so I wrote it in. also this (not exactly following this but he was hit by a car) happened to my aunt friend because he walks everywhere he's okay. When it happened he broke a 4 ribs and one arm, he sprained the other arm and fractured his leg. He was hit by a mini trailer attached to a truck on the highway at 4 in the morning.