{ 18 } My Best Friend's Hot. O, And Did I Mention We're Having An Arranged Marriage

Ok sorry it took so long I haven't had much time to write and I also posted for my other books so go check them out please.

I can post pictures over there -> so I would love banners if you would make one please. I'll put them on the chapters!!! Just tell me and I'll give you my e-mail and you can e-mail them to me. Thanks!!!

Please re read the last chapter before you read this because it's been so long since I posted and it's a continuation of that chapter.

I'm focusing more on my best friend arranged marriage story more than my other ones!!!

And do you prefer if I use 'gonna' or 'going to' when I use quotes. Same as 'kinda' or 'kind of'

Ok well hope you like it!!!

Vote please...Thanks!!!

Note about other books

I wasn't going to post this now but I couldn't hold it. I will post the other two before the end of the month. Cross my heart and hope to die, promise

Enjoy!!!

-Grace-

I was just chilling with Henry in his room, lying on his bed, eating the cookies that Alex made. I had to admit they were really good. I looked over at Henry and said "hmm, these are amazing. Alex is a good cook." He shook his head and said "ya, he loves baking, mostly cookies and cakes. Then he brings them over and we pig out on them. I swear he's trying to fatten me up." He grabbed his thin belly and wiggled it around. I laughed at him and muttered "dork" and then he started laughing too.

He showed me his lopsided grin then he suddenly looked at me seriously. He said "Grace....you know....I do have to tell him...but I'm....I'm afraid." I sighed and hugged him to me. I rubbed his back and said "I know.........the longer you procrastinate the scarier it will be. Maybe it's like a band aid, you just have to do it quickly and get it over with."

We were silent for a moment and then he just rolled of the bed and went over to his shoes. He put them on then came back over to the bed. He sat down and I crawled over and sat next to him. I rapped my arms around his waist and said "are you ready for this...you know you can take all the time you need."

He looked down and all he said was "no." I rubbed his back and asked "to the first or second question?" he looked up at me with a lopsided grin and said "both I guess. But I'll just have to deal with it. I won't let my nerves get in the way of telling Will and he deserves to know." I nudged him and said "hay, he loves you like a brother, if he freaks out I'll just kick his butt." He laughed and said "I bet you will, Grace. I know you will."

-Will-

My mom got home around 5:00 am. When she got home she went straight to bed and I went straight to work. I worked at a shipping industry. I loaded and unloaded the trucks. The pay is good and it keeps me busy so I'm not just standing around. The only bad part was that my hands had become worn and rough.

After work I went to my room and just crashed. I slept for 2 hours and then I was woken up by something wet in the corner of my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Grace with her eyes closed, kissing me. I rapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on the bed, on top of me. She squealed and giggled in surprise but kept kissing. I started kissing her back fiercer and she tangled her hands in my hair. She tugged on my hair and in result, a moan erupted from deep within my chest. She moaned along with me and then suddenly she pulled back.

She rolled off of me but kept a hold on my hand. We listened to our breathing go back to normal. She then rolled over and cuddled into my side. Breathlessly she said "wow." I couldn't help but laugh and say "ya, wow." I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her forehead.