{ 17 } My Best Friends Arranged Marriage!!!

VOTE- THANKS, LOVE YALL IN A NON-CREEPY WAY

i made a banner and you can see it here 

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16220243/vampire 

- Grace's pov-

My eyes flickered awake and I sat up. I wondered 'where am I, how'd I get here, what happened?' I noticed that I was in my room but also in my regular clothes...so last night did happen!

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom door but Will wasn't there. So I ran downstairs. Next I checked the living room and Will also wasn't there....

After running throughout the house like a madman I decided texting would be easier. So I ran upstairs and went over to my nightstand. I was about to pick my cell phone up when I noticed a letter. It was folded in half like a tent, facing the bed. On the front, in Will's writing, my name was scrawled out 'Grace.' I smiled and picked up the letter. Then I unfolded it and began reading...

| Hey sweetheart, yes last night did happen. I'm sorry if I went to fast. I 

| hope I didn't. Try and relax yourself today. I'll try to come back in the  

| morning but I'm not sure when . My mom need's me to babysit and I  

| don't know when she is coming back. I'm kinda in a hurry because she 

| needs to leave now. I'm sorry I couldn't write more. I love you. XOXO 

| -All my love 

| Will 

-V-_v-___v----V-_-v-_V_v__--_-_v__v_v-V-_v-v--__--__---v_V_V____V_-_--_-_v

I smiled and, no matter how childish it was I couldn't hold it in, I kissed the letter. Then I sat the note back on my stand and laid back down on my bed. For a while I just stared at the ceiling thinking of what to do. I looked around my room and noticed a picture. I got up and went over to it. I picked it up of the table and looked at it.

It was a picture of me, Will, and Henry. It was the first time it snowed here since I was adopted and we became best friends. In the picture we went to this park with snow tubing, skiing, sledding, snowboarding, and a lot more. It was so fun. Henry brought his boyfriend, Alex, but Will just thought Alex was Henry's cousin or something. It took everything in me not to laugh at that. (alex was mentioned in ch 12)

In the picture I am on Will's back and Henry is running at the camera because Alex was the person taking the picture. There are some random people walking in the background and obviously snow is everywhere.

I smiled at the remembrance and sat the photo back down. I wondered if Will had told Henry about us. I decided to go over to Henry's. I stood up and grabbed my car keys. Then I changed my clothes and went downstairs to my car.

It was a five minute drive to get to his house. I could have walked but I didn't feel like walking this early. Our houses were practically one big house that we all share so I didn't bother knocking. I just went upstairs to his room. I noticed that the bathroom door, which is conveniently in his room, was closed and light was cracking out of the bottom of the door.

I sat on his bed and laid down. Near the bed, on a table was a plastic Tupperware container half full of cookies. I had the smile that says 'I know I shouldn't but I want to anyways.' I thought 'just one won't hurt.' I opened the container and took the top cookie. I quickly shoved the whole thing in my mouth so Henry wouldn't see it when he came out. I put the lid back down and chewed the cookie. Yum, it was deeeeelicious.

I waited for a few minutes then the door opened and Henry came out dressed but his hair was still wet. He did a double take when he saw me then he looked down embarrassed. He poked his head back in the bathroom and whispered "stay in here. I'll get them for you. Grace is here." He went over to his dresser and I said "I can leave if you're busy." He had clothes in his hand when he turned around. He was blushing even more. Henry was redder than Elmo himself. He said "no, no s'al good hun." I laughed but I tried my best to hide it.

Henry went back in the bathroom and a few minutes later both Henry and Alex walked out dressed with wet hair. I giggled and they looked down embarrassed. I said "really, I can leave if it's not a good time." Alex waved it off and said "it's all right Grace. I needed to go pick my sister up from her volleyball game anyway." He stole a quick kiss from Henry then ran out the door.

I sat on Henry's bed and he was taking an interest in his feet. He said "awkward." I giggled and I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I blurted out "Will and I are a couple and I have an anxiety disorder that causes me to randomly freak out." He looked up and ran over to me. He pulled me up off the bed and gave me a bear hug. He said "Finally! I knew you two would always be together someday and sorry about the anxiety thing. They have treatments though, right?" I hugged him tighter to me and said "well you can't cure it but it is manageable."

I didn't really want to talk about it so I said "lets talk about something else, I don't want to talk about it." He nodded in understanding and he sat on the end of his bad. I sat down with him and he said "I'm thinking of purposing to Alex...I mean we have been going out since 8th grade. That's four years together and I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. I'm going to wait until after you and Will are married though of course." I hugged him and said "congrats......... so do I get to be your maid of honor or do you want Will as your best man?" I teased. He smiled and said "I'm gonna tell him soon.....maybe....when the times right....when....awww who am I kidding, I keep procrastinating" I giggled and rubbed his back. I said "you have nothing to be afraid of. Will's not like that, he's a good guy"

Henry mumbled something and I said "what is it?" he shrugged his shoulders and said "the Will you know is the reformed Will. You weren't here during his darker days. He changed after his dad passed away." I knew about Will's father dieing but it was a shock to me that Will wasn't always the happy-go-lucky guy he was today. I was curious so I asked "what do you mean?" Henry said "when Will was around 12 and in 6th grade he changed. If you want to know what was going on I think you should talk to him about it though. You should see it from his point of view. He also knows more about it than I do.

When his dad died he was 14 and it was up to him to take care of his brothers and sister's. He was the oldest and John was 11, Max was a few months, Clare was 1, and Sarah, 3. After his father passed away he manned up and took responsibility for them. His mom was always working to pay her husbands debts and Will hated that he couldn't help more. He was too young to get a job but he did mow lawns and shovel snow. Will even babysat a few times which I thought was funny. Then you came along and he was head over heels for you but he's been doing everything to help his mom. That's why he's in the arranged marriage. The company didn't have enough matches so they started recruiting. Any male to become a member was paid money. We were talking a while ago and he explained the marriage thing to me." He reached back for the cookie container and grabbed one out of it. He eyed the container and asked "did you still a cookie?" I asked "what would make you say that?" I couldn't help but smile. I said "how'g'a know?" he laughed and said "the lid was open." I laughed with him and said "oh, dah." He passed the container to me and I took a cookie out. He said "Alex made them. He's the best cook ever!.....Grace?" I looked over and asked "hu?" he avoided my eyes and mumbled "when I tell Will, will you come with me?" I hugged him and said "of course. Maybe we could even double sometime." He smiled and hugged me back. He kissed my cheek and said "thanks"

Okay I'm not sure which way I want to go next. Do you want me to have grace ask Will about his past or have Henry tell Will about Alex.

So Will's past

Or

Henry's confession?

VOTE- THANKS LOVE YALL IN A NON-CREEPY WAY!!!