{ 10 }My Best Friend's Hot. O And Did I Mention We're Having An Arranged Marriage!!!

-Will

When I woke up Grace had her arms around my neck. She was still asleep. We were so close, our noses were touching. We were both lying on our sides. Then to give Grace her space, I rolled over but her arms tightened and she rolled on top of me. She mumbled "Will...no...don't leave...me...I love..." she hadn't woken up but she didn't finish her sentence.

Did she mean me or was it something she was dreaming about....like cake. It's an inside joke. When she was staying over one day in her sleep she yelled "I love cake." She yelled so loud she scared herself awake. Then she thought I woke her up so she yelled at me. Then Henry woke up and he was only wearing boxers. She walked into him and screamed "ahhhh you're naked." He laughed and said "chill, I'm wearing boxer." Then she blushed scarlet red. It was hilarious and awkward at the same time.

I love grace..............the question is does she love me. I intend to find out.

Grace-

When I woke up something hard and warm was underneath me. I was comfortable so I snuggled closer to it. Something rapped around my waist and it sighed in comfort. I opened my eyes and saw Will under me with his eyes closed. He was asleep so I crawled up and lightly kissed him. Then I pulled back and said "good morning Will" I laid back down on his chest and then he said "it is a good morning. Isn't it?"

I jumped and flew back against the wall by the door. I was on the opposite side of the room away from him. I started stammering over my words. "i...i..thoug...and....you...iiiiii....were...but ...sssssssssssss....sorry...I thought... and you were..." I looked down embraced.

He sat up and looked at me he whispered "grace...it's ok...do you lo...are you in lo......" he sighed and looked down also. He said "I love you and you're just going to have to deal with it, grace."

He slowly got off the bed and walked over to me. When he was standing in front of me he cupped my cheeks in his hands. He tilted my head up and softly kissed me. Our lips were slightly parted and our breath was mixing. We were both breathing heavily and our hearts were beating so fast. I pulled him closer to me and I backed up against the wall. I rubbed my hand down his bare chest and moaned into his mouth. I rubbed my hands up and down his back. Then he did this weird thing with his hips and it felt like a shock ran through my body. I gasped and moaned really loud. He pulled back and laughed at me. I looked down embarrassed...again.

I kissed my cheek and he said "well...what now"

The story of my life, I love someone, then they love me back, then they leave, end of story. If I break the chain maybe he wont leave. But how will I do that?

What if I leave? Then he'll know what it feels like so he won't leave me. I know the perfect place to run away to. The cabin.

I pushed him away and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and threw some shoes on. Will came down dressed and said "what are you doing grace? Are you okay." I didn't pay attention to him I just ran to my car and got in. I started to drive away and Will chased after me. I quickly out ran him. I would rather leave him then he leaves me. I beat him to the punch. There's less pain that way and I get to keep some of my dignity

-Will

She probably needed space to think alone. What worried me was that what if she didn't feel the same was. If she didn't love me would she marry someone else? Did she hate me, not want to marry me, or did she just need to think? Where did she even go?

I'll call her before dinner and talk to her. I need to explain how much I lov...f(ck she left her phone, she didn't even change into new clothes. She just left. She better be back by 6pm or I'm going door to door looking for her. I leave if she wants me too but I won't let her sleep outside