{13}My Best Friend's Hot O, And Did I Mention We're Having An Arranged Marriage

I put a video on but don't listen until I tell you too. Thanks!!!

-Grace

I was seriously considering couples therapy like Henry was talking about. And I DO need to get my crap in order. But how am I supposed to bring it up to Will and the Somans? Maybe I could have Henry talk to them.

I also have to talk to Mrs. Soman about the wedding because I don't know anything about it. I don't know when it is, where it is, who's going, what food are we going to serve, what am I going to wear?

Deep breaths in nose, out through mouth.

-Will

I didn't just want to give her, her ring. I wanted to surprise her. But How?

-later that day

I asked Mrs. Soman for advice and we came up with a plan. I hope it works.

She invited me over to the house for dinner. A few minutes after we started eating a knock came at the door. Grace said "sorry I forgot to tell everyone that I invited Henry. I'll let him in."

Henry walked over to the Somans and said hello and a few other words then came over to me and we did our 'secret' handshake. Grace knows it too. Then he sat down on the opposite side of Grace, away from me.

When we were almost finished eating Henry said "Grace whould like to discuss something and I'm here for support... and it was my idea." Mrs. Soman asked "what would you like to talk about sweety"

Grace whispered "cublthepy" I couldn't understand her. Mr. Soman said "I'm sorry, Grace, what did you say" she mumbled "cuplt eropy" I said "just spit it out Grace" and I held her hand. Her sighed and said "couples therapy."

The room wet quiet and I was shocked. At first I was against it but then Henry said "it would help them with the transition from friends to husband and wife. Grace told me that she is stressed and I think this will help her relax and sort her emotions."

If it helped Grace I would do it and I know the Somans cared for her and wanted what's best.

Mr. Soman asked "Grace. Is this what you want?" she nodded and I said "I'll go to couples therapy too." Grace squeezed my hand and smiled to me while blushing slightly.

After dinner I pulled Henry aside and asked "can you not stay over tonight. I was planning a surprise for her tonight. Please." He smiled and patted my back. He said "okay bro...see you tomorrow at school" "thanks, see you tomorrow"

* Ok start listening to the music now *

Henry left and I went to take a shower. Grace was in her room in her PJ's reading when I entered the room. She looked up and said "hi" then went back to reading. I walked over and kissed her forehead. I said "hey...I'm going to go to get a shower." She said "okay. I already took mine so you can use this shower." I kissed the top of her head then left to the bathroom

When I was finished with my shower I put my boxers on and left the bathroom. Grace was asleep, lightly snoring, and her book had fallen to the floor. I picked the book up and placed it on her table. I picked Grace up and pulled the covers back. I put her back on the bed and put the blankets back on her.

I took the ring out of my pocket and took her hand of the bed. I slid the ring on her finger and then kissed her hand. I laid her hand back under the sheets and kissed her forehead.

I went to the other side of the bed and pulled the cover back and lay down.

I can't wait to see Grace's reaction. I hope it's a good one. I hope she loves her ring. I sighed and tried to relax. It was easier for me to calm down and relax when I'm around Grace. She brings the best out in me.

I soon fell asleep.

the next capter is going to be better. their is more drama and a new problem happens. thanks everyone for reading. love yall in a noncreepy way.