{ 19 } My Best Friends Hot. O And Did I Mention We're Having An Arranged Marriage!!!

NIKKI IS MY TWIN, LOVE HER!!!

She's my Wattpad bff. :)

Check out her stories here.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Angelchild

-Grace.

I heard a shaky knock at the door. Will let go of my hand and went to answer the door. A few minutes later Will, Henry, and Alex walked back in the room. Henry and Alex were holding hands but Will seemed to be oblivious.

When they all sat down, the first thing I noticed was that Henry appeared to be shaky and nervous. Then I noticed Alex looked like he was trying to soothe Henry without Will noticing. And last but not least Will just looked like his happy-go-lucky self. The three of them were really cute together like that.

Henry looked over at me with puppy dog eyes and I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to help start the conversation. I knew this was going to be a bit awkward for him but I knew, I just knew, that Will would accept him. He had to.

I turned to Will and said "Will, there's something important that we need to tell you and it will probably be a little hard for Henry. So just hear him out."

Will looked over at me confused, with one eyebrow raised. He touched my cheek and asked "what's wrong Grace?"

I took the hand that was on my cheek off and held it instead. I looked down and said "umm...well...nothing's wrong exactly. It's more of just a....a" I was having a hard time wording this. I finished "secret that you should know about."

He squinted his eyes in confusion and said "secret. What secret? What are you talking about Grace? What are you keeping from me?"

I sighed and said "No Will, I haven't kept anything from you, it's...it's...it's" "ME!!!" Henry said shyly. We all looked over at him astonished. Then he started stuttering "I...I...I...I...I...umm"

He took a deep breath and said "Will, I'd like you to meet Alex my..." Will cut him off by saying "cousin, I remember. We went skiing and snowboarding last year together." Henry looked down ashamed for lying to Will. He whispered "boyfriend"

Will didn't move. It was like he was frozen in time and couldn't process what Henry just said. His eyes widened a little and then he jumped up and walked over to Henry. He had a blank look on his face that expressed no emotion. He slapped Henry across the face. Will just stood there for a minute and when he regained mobility, he looked down at his hand and back at Henry's cheek; Back and forth, back and forth. Then his eyes grew wider and he gasped. He started stuttering "Henry I'm, I'm....I'm so...so...so.....ssss....sorry" He backed up slowly then whipped around and ran out the door. We jumped when the door slammed.

I looked over at Henry and he was crying. Alex was comforting him, calling him every pet name he had; like Horn dog, Stitch, honey, sweety, baby, honey bun, sweetheart, and love. Eventually he understood that Henry just needed time so he tucked Henry's head under his chin and held him close.

Alex mouthed to me "I got Henry. Go check on Will. Calm him down and make sure he's not doing something stupid."

I grabbed the keys to my car and set out to the one place that I knew Will was...the Bat Cave.

................

I pulled in front of the house and got out. I spotted Will's car in the back. I parked the car and went inside. All the lights were off so I went upstairs. Will was sitting on the floor staring at the blank wall. I shouted "what the hell was that." The only indication that he heard me was when he sighed. Slowly he looked up at me and said "he was my best friend" I flapped my arms around and yelled back "he still is." Will looked down and said "he lied to me" I sighed and more calmly said "Will he's still Henry" he yelled "Grace, he's seen me naked. He's seen a lot of guys naked. He plays football for god's sake. How can I be certain that he wasn't checking me out then?"

I shouted "Will stop being such a b!tch and get over it. This is Henry we are talking about, Henry. You know he would never do that. Besides he has Alex." Will mumbled "gross." I sighed and said "they love each other and I love them so you're just gonna have to suck it up because you love me." In spite of the circumstances he laughed at my rambling. Then he looked disgusted again. He mumbled "but their related" I couldn't help but laugh then. He looked like such a lost puppy. He started to look agitated because I couldn't stop laughing. I said "no, there not related. They said that to hide that they were going out."

Will looked puzzled for a moment then he said "Grace, you knew?" I sighed and shook my head yes. He looked hurt. He asked "for how long?" I said "I don't know, maybe a year or two." He looked down and whispered "you've lied to me for a year or more"

I went over to him and knelt down. I rapped my arm around his shoulders but he didn't move, didn't respond to me. I sighed and whispered "Will, I'm sorry but it wasn't my secret to share. Please forgive me." I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he caved. He's a sucker for the puppy eyes.

He kissed my forehead and whispered "I...I...I need to apologize to Henry. I wasn't thinking. I don't know what happened. My mind went blank like everything was happening around me and I was just watching. It's was like I relapsed and....O god. I won't...no can't do that...... AGH! I really need to talk to Henry."

I was staring at him in confusion. What was he talking about? Relapse? I quickly pecked his lips with my own and hesitantly asked "Will, what do you mean by relapse?" he kissed me hard on the lips and then slightly pulled back. He laid his forehead and whispered "it's nothing we have to worry about. I Love you. I need to go talk to Henry."

This was really hard to write because I wanted to get everyone's emotions just right. Will was the hardest to write for because he's just blanked out in this chapter and completely lost himself. The next few chapters will explain more about Will so don't worry!!! Hope you liked it!!!