My cousin who bugs the shit out of me

So I am sitting at my computer at the end of the day and I see a post by my cousin M.C.. It's a story about my football team the Forty Niners. She is a Cowboy fan and went on to talk bad about my team. Other people commented in a jokingly fashion so I chimed in as well. She must have took it real personal because she got real personal in her comments about me. So my temper flared up and gave it back to her as good as she gave. Her response was she didn't invite comments like mine, she just wanted to make her comment. I told her she invited my comments when she put my team on Facebook like they were America's Most Wanted. Her next post is what made me want to go mad and start slinging things. She posted that I was obviously not sober. That I must have been drinking since I was contradicting her writing.

I went to post back but she deactivated her account, like a kid. She is 36-37 years old. It pisses me off because I was not drinking, I don't drink a lot but her post made me sound like an alcoholic. She still has it deactivated and I am still mad. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about her and her high handedness at thinking no one should ever contradict her; All night long I steamed about this and still, when I talk about it, I can feel myself getting upset. I have to learn to let go of the anger and take deep breathes.

I also have to learn to control the impluse to put my hands around her scrawny, little neck.