Having a Fit

Some days I just want to scream and throw things against the wall and have a big old fit. Well, a lot of days I want to do that. Ordinary life events that might be a little bothersome weigh on me so heavy and the burden feels to be too much, I feel like I am going to burst.

So my husband bought this Cadillac SRX on one of those online garage sale sites on Facebook. I don't know if I told you that already but this has been the car deal from hell. I blame part of it on my husband because he kind of jumped into the deal but the people we bought it from, well, let's just say if I could have put my hands around someones neck without getting arrested, I would have. So we buy the car and they hand my husband the pink slip. I follow him home in our truck and when we get there he tell me to sit in the car, ( I didn't drive it or check it out when he bought it) and showed me the pink slip. Well I noticed on the pink slip that there was a different set names on it then what the lady had on Facebook.

Great, we bought a stolen car. That, seriously, was my first thought.  That was just our luck and by the end of the night, I had my husband so worried that the car was indeed stolen that by the next day, he called a police buddy and had him run the plates before he took it in to get the title in his name. Once we were told that the car was not reported stolen, he took the car in and tried to get it transferred. Well of course he needed a paper signed by the DMV so we took the paper to the lady's house we bought the car from and her van was sitting in the driveway and her brother in law answered the door and said she was shopping and wouldn't be home for about thirty minutes. So we left and put gas in then we went back to the house and sat out front for forty five minutes and still no lady. 

Ain't no one going to tell me she wasn't inside. Finally we left and still no closer to getting the car in our name. Now, the tiniest thing makes me feel like a weight so big is one my shoulder. This was killing me. I started to imagine all kinds of things. I started calling the lady and she would be at work and I felt bad for that then I got mad at feeling bad because this was her fault. 

We finally got a hold of her at her house and she signed the paper but she signed the other lady's name and that didn't work. We had to have the signature of the original sellers. Finally after about a week and a half, my husband got the car in his name. Weight lifted right? Wrong.

The needed a transfer case chain. So I ordered it on Tuesday. Two day priority, supposed to be on Thursday, didn't get delivered til Friday. It's lost I told my husband. There was no new update after leaving the main sorting facility that morning, it should have been delivered Thursday. He works for the postal service and I had HIM convinced that it was lost. That was our luck I told him.

Finally we got the part on Friday and he took it to the mechanic. It's there now and we are crossing our fingers that it's nothing more expensive to fix. I am sure that the mechanic is taking advantage of us and is charging us too much. But hey, that's just my opinion.