Chapter 9.

im very excited for MB's #1 Girl Tour :) for some of the tour dates go here ---> http://www.mindlessbehavior.com/news/default.aspx?nid=38504 scroll down & you'll see them. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazmin.

[2 days later.]

"Ty, can you pass me my towel?" I stuck my head out the shower curtain, waiting for him to give me the towel. It was probably 9:10 and HE suggested we go to the movies.

"No, get it yourself." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"If you don't bring me that damn towel,"

"Alright, I'm coming."

He handed me the towel while on his phone. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out the shower. I'm a nosy person and I wanted to know what was so important.

"What you reading?"

He took a minute to respond but he finally said something smiling, "Nothing." He walked back in my room and I stood there, confused. I guess its nothing, I really hope it is.

I dried myself off and did my everyday thing, clothes, hair, hygiene, etc. Once I got done, I sat on the bed next to Michael. He was so into his damn phone that he barely noticed. I got pissed off.

(OUTFIT : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49262482)

"Michael! What are you doing?"

"Nothing, why you so worried?" He was still on his phone, texting.

"So, you're telling me that I shouldn't be worried about you being on your phone and not paying ANY attention to me."

"Jordy, its nothing."

I looked at him, making sure I heard the right fucking name. Jordy, not Jazmin.

"Wait a minute, what the fuck did you just say?" I was now standing up.

He looked up at me with anger in his eyes, "I SAID ITS NOTHING, JORD─" He stopped and his facial expression changed. Now all the anger was in my eyes, and I really didn't give a fuck about what he was feeling.

"Thats all I needed to hear, get out and if you even THINK about coming over here again you got your life fucked up." I opened my room door and walked downstairs to the front door, he was following me.

"I'm sorry Jazmin, I didn't mean to call you that."

I opened the door and walked out to my car.

"Don't even talk to me. Don't text me, call me, tweet me, none of that shit."

He sighed, "Where you going?"

I looked at him, "Why does it matter? Your probably going to see Jordy, right?"

He sighed once again, "Jazmin, it was a mistake, everybody makes mistakes." he walked towards me and stood infront of me.

"I know, and I made the biggest one of all, and that was EVER talking to your ass. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the movies."

He chuckled, "See you there." He got in his car and left. I really hope I don't see him, I really do.

(Jordy, AKA Jordy Craig, who is Tyga's EX girlfriend. He was going out with her before Blac Chyna... if you were clueless, now your not. Shes really pretty btw.)

I drove to the movies and bought my ticket. I know what you're thinking, why are you seeing movies by yourself? Well, I don't have the energy to call Honey or anybody else... soo why not? I walked up to the ticketbooth thingy and looked at the different movies playing. I finally decided what I wanted to watch.