Chapter 16.

???'s POV

I watched her from a far. Every move she made, I recorded. I've been watching Jazmin her whole life and after she rejected me, I've wanted her dead. I wanted to use her blood as paint, I could paint the perfect picture for her. Just the sweet, glorious screams coming from her mouth as she bled to death pleases my mind.

Jazmin's POV

I waited in the waiting room for the doctors to update us about Passionaye. Us included Michael, Honey, Chris, Trell, Heather, Nino, and even Trey. Chyna didnt come because I guess she had something going on with her. Like I believe that shit, I dont give a damn whats wrong with you, if your soon to be Mother in Law is near death, you better bring your ass to this hospital. Ever since that day Chyna and I talked, she been getting hella.... weird. Her excuse would be she's cramping or some other bullshit, but I don't believe it anymore.

Michael has been crying non-stop. Mainly because he was the one that made her run out of the house crying, so he believes its his fault she's here. I dont blame him, he's been acting like a bitch lately so he has every right to feel guilty.

"Um, family of Ms. Nguyen?"

"Right here." Michael and I said at the same time, as well as standing.

He rose his eyebrows not believing that Michael and I were related because we looked nothing alike, "Uh, okay. Can I talk to you two privately?"

"Sure."

We walked to a secluded area as he took a few pictures from under his arm. He held them up to the light, signaling up to look at them. "These are the x rays we took of Ms. Nguyen. Here," he pointed to her ribs, "These are her ribs. Um, not many major injuries, just a few bruised parts. We've wrapped her stomach up and also gave her pain medicine." He held another x ray picture up, "This is her left arm. It is broken but we've placed her bone back into place and wrapped it up in a cast. We gave her the little bag that holds her arm up so that he bone stays in one place. That's all for the x rays, but she has lost a medium amount of blood so we may have to keep for a day or two."

"Alright, thank you."

"No problem, you guys stay out of trouble."

We smiled a little and walked back into the waiting room where everybody was. We informed them on everything and they sighed of relief, happy that Paye was not seriously injured. Everybody left because it was 4 AM in the morning and most of them had business to do tomorrow, as well as they were sleepy as hell.

I hopped in my car and drove home. I sighed of frustration, after all the events that happened today, Michael has yet to apologize for all of the shit he said. Its sad that it takes for someone close to him to realize SOME of the shit he has put people through, but yet he still acts as if he does not care. I walked into my house and went straight to my room. I stripped out of my clothes and threw on a pair of pajamas, climbing into bed and relaxing for the first time all day.

I don't know why, but its like my body can detect when there's someone around me and/or watching me. I had the feeling in my gut all day but I ignored it, doubting it was anything serious. Something was telling me to not go to sleep, but my eyelids were getting heavier by the minute, knocking me into a deep sleep.

That was a bad decision.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sooo sorry for not updating this until 3 years later. I just didn't know what to say and I do realize this is a short chapter but its something, right? :D Um, I'm starting another new story other than the A$AP one, I just don't know when.