Chapter 6.

SO MB LOST TO JONAS BROTHERS .. OH YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE ? ME EITHER ! -_- #TeamMindless went hard though <33 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyga.

Once she said those words I thought for a minute. Do I really honestly love Chyna? Or am I just saying that to get my mind off my "highschool lover?" Those two questions kept running through my head as I looked at Jazmin. All the shit we went through, and now I'm finally happy. I've finally settled down, and stopped being a player. And I was the one that thought Jazmin would be the one to do that, but it wasn't. It was Chyna. So ofcourse I love her, with all of my heart. So I said what I had to.

"Yes, I do." I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I hated it so damn much when she cried, especially when I was the one to make her do it.

"Why Michael?"

"Because Jazmin, she's been there for me. She was the one I stopped being a player for, she was the one by my side no matter what situation it was. You weren't, I had no doubt in my mind that you would make me settle down, BUT YOU DIDNT! Instead, you got mad at me over the littlest shit ever! She doesn't, she knows when I'm mad, YOU DONT! You don't know not a damn thing about me, so thats it. We're done, I'm tired of all the bullshit."

She shedded a tear and walked away. I sighed, knowing damn well since her and Honey were friends, I would most definately see her again. I just walked back to my car and drove home. My life is.... confusing.

 Jazmin.

When I asked him that, he thought for a minute. No words, just staring. Then he said it, the words that broke my heart. So, he really does.

"Yes, I do."

The tears started forming, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Why Michael?"

"Because Jazmin, she's been there for me. She was the one I stopped being a player for, she was the one by my side no matter what situation it was. You weren't, I had no doubt in my mind that you would make me settle down, BUT YOU DIDNT! Instead, you got mad at me over the littlest shit ever! She doesn't, she knows when I'm mad, YOU DONT! You don't know not a damn thing about me, so thats it. We're done, I'm tired of all the bullshit."

And thats when they came out, but I just walked away. I took my phone out and texted Honey.

From: Yo Jazzie. <3

To: Schwag Bitch!!!

sorry I didnt come over to you guys ..

I put my phone in my pocket and thought about what he said. He told ME, the girl that knew him the fucking longest, that I dont know him! I laughed a little. Yeah, okay! But when he comes to his senses and realizes that shes not going to be there forever we'll see who knows who then.

Honey then texted me back,

From: Schwag Bitch!!!

To: Yo Jazzie. <3

Its good, I saw you and Ty so I just left. But come by the studio tomorrow, we can most deff. chill there.

But that means... I just called her. After 2 rings she answered.

"Hey love."

"Hey, about the studio thingy... isn't Ty gonna be there with Stripper Chyna?" I asked, very curious.